Monday, January 5, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014

Sister and I went over to my parents'
the day before to help my mother.
Hadlee set the tables(:
I chopped up vegetables for the
dressing.  I texted my sisters this picture
and told them I should be at the
"chopping mall" NoT "chopping"!!! ;)
Then of course I had to send them this one
like I was crying while cutting the onions;)
Hudson couldn't get over this!!!
On Thanksgiving morning, Hadlee
helped me make a couple of things in the kitchen!!!
 
Thanksgiving Day 2014
Ages 4, 12, 8
(she's wearing fun, fake glasses!)
I am more thankful than EVER.
Sometimes I absolutely cannot fathom
that God would entrust me with these
three precious souls on earth.
I couldn't love their crazy selves more;)
Walker was alllll about that new phone;)
My World...
We spent the rest of the day at
Grandmother & PaPa's with my family:)
We love our Hunter B!!!!!!
SiLLY BoY...this is what
he posted that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trav wasn't up for taking a picture
at this moment.  Typical guy;)
Logan is holding
the newest member of our family...
Nova!  His precious, little dog!!!
Never a dull moment at Grandmother's!!!
Even Hadlee fell in love with Nova:)
Guess what they started asking for?!?  ;(
We got Hudson instead of a dog
four years ago!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!
It was a perfect day for our family...
We were together AND thankful.  
AND crazy as EVER.
That will never change;)
My mother works so hard to prepare
and create such a wonderful meal
and day for our family.  She pretty
much does everything.
God bless her heart.
We sure do love her!!!
She has more love for her
grandchildren than anyone could imagine. 
And for her daughters:)
Mom and Dad with their Gibson Girls (:
We all just adore Tiffany,
Logan's girlfriend:)
Mike brought my mother these
beautiful flowers!!!  She loved them. 
"Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in Him,
rooted and built up in Him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught,
and overflowing with thankfulness."
Colossians 2:6-7


No comments: