Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Santa Anna Thanksgiving

Pierce Party of Five on the ROAD!!!!!!!!
We send silly selfies back and 
forth with our Haley Girl;)
It is soooooooooo good to be 
with our cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My kiddos love it there!!!
Glad they aren't silly ;)
It was so wonderful to have Troy's Dad 
there.  He's had such a rough
few months and our hearts are 
broken for him.  It was good
to get to hug him and see him. 
Jolie and Hadlee have a BALL together...
They even let Big Huds tag along;)
It was FReeZiNG that night,
but it didn't phase them!  
A beautiful fall Saturday
after Thanksgiving...
We were all enjoying outside
at Uncle James and Aunt Cindy's...
That afternoon Cindy, Jessica, Jennifer,
Granny and I went shopping down town.
I loved all of the shops!!!!!!!!!!!
The kiddos just played and played...
 
 Such sweet girl cousins:)
 
Baylor was playing Tech and suddenly
my boys became Red Raiders :(
My little Red Raider still
REALLY into his new phone;)
Huds is obsessed with phones...
and so Uncle James gave him
his old BlackBerry.  Hudson was
BEYOND thrilled over this!!!

It's so nice to get to love on 
Great Grandma Pierce!!!
We also got to spend some time
with Grandma and PaPa Robinett.
Time with them is PRiCeLeSS to us.
This was one of our best Thanksgivings yet! 
We spent three days with both sides of our families 
pretty much just sitting around 
ViSiTiNG...mixed with some good 
food, football and a few texts here and 
there with favorite friends.
 Nothing much more than sitting around
 talking and laughing with EaCH OTHeR...
especially some time with 
Troy's sweet grandparents who celebrated 72 years
 of marriage/true love the very next week - 
even though it was in a hospital
where Grandma Robinett was:(
 
 
I wish it hadn't taken me almost 40 years
 to realize what all I need in this world ... 
the family and friends 
GOD has blessed me with. 
Just each other.
 I am thankful.

No comments: