Monday, August 12, 2013

Trav's Faces of Drunk Driving Interview

We were SO thrilled when Matt Howerton
from KWTX contacted me about interviewing
Travis AGAIN!!!  Matt saw how Travis
had been chosen by TXDot to be one
of their Faces of Drunk Driving...
 
 
Matt wanted to tell Trav's story again.
I just KNOW this is God working
to help direct Travis towards his PURPOSE!
Matt is an awesome reporter and
we think he will be the next Matt Lauer!
We are so very thankful for him and his
interest in Travis and his story!!!!!
This right here is a mother's face...
a mother's heartbroken face over what
her son has faced and continues to face.
This picture speaks VOLUMES.  
Lynna and Travis both did an
AMAZING job on the interview!!!
"Determine to live with PURPOSE,
to know who you are and who you belong to."
Ephesians 2:10
This picture also speaks VOLUMES.
Thank God Travis still has his
million dollar smile!!!
We.Are.Blessed(:
Travis typing into his iPad to speak for him...
Even Matt's camera guy, James, is awesome.
They make a great team!
One thing is for certain...we laugh through A LOT!
Lynna and Travis are FUN!!!!!!!!!
So is La Tante;)
Travis being the
WALKING MIRACLE
he is for the camera!  :)
Another great interview!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always joke that I am Trav's publicist;)
Thankful for these three good lookin' guys...
especially the one in the middle!!!!!!
The story aired that night on KWTX
and it was AWESOME!!!
Travis has also been updating his blog:
 
I continue to pray for Travis to accept
and accomplish what God intends
for His purpose to be!
 
"Many plans are in a man's mind,
but it is the Lord's purpose for
him that will stand."
Proverbs 19:21
"But for this very purpose have I let you live,
that I might show you My power,
and that My name may be declared
throughout all the earth."
Exodus 9:16
 

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

I know Travis and Lynna did a wonderful job with the interview...sure wish I could have seen it! :-)

snekcip said...

I'm catching up on all the post I have missed. So good to see TRAVIS and the WHOLE GANG!! OMG!! What a WALKING MIRACLE Travis is!!