Friday, August 9, 2013

July 2013

 My sweet friend, Amy, came to visit
from Nashville!  She did live in D.C.,
but has recently moved.  Just wish
it was back to Texas!!!!!!!!!
She and Kelli came over so we
could visit and let the kids play...
Amy's twins are ADORABLE!!!
It was soooooo good to see them(:
Hank wasn't so much about taking a pic;)
Robert & Hattie didn't know what
to think about all our kiddos!  
I got Hank;)
My high school friends, like Amy,
are so dear to my heart.  She is such
a special person to me.  Betsy, Amy & Carrie
were my "older" friends...by one year.
They included me in their group like
I was one of theirs!  We had many fun times and
laughs just doing silly things
 in high school ...eating at Chili's, youth group,
Horseshoe Bay, etc.  !!!  Then we all became
Pi Phis together (three of us at Baylor, one at SMU)
and then were in each others' weddings! 
I'll never forget one memorable trip
we made to California together after
college.  Good, good memories.
 I love Amy dearly.
Wish I had taken her picture though!!!
I just had to take this picture.  Won't
they make such a cute family in the future!!!;)

Hadlee's room was OUT OF CONTROL!
The girl loves to play and loves to make messes!!!
This was her American Girl "area"...
It was time to re-organize!!!
We started by pulling out everything from
her closet.  It was a LONG day!;(
We rearranged her room a little bit ...
Haddie's pink, girly room is such a HAPPY place:)
Lego Friends & Strawberry Shortcake "areas"...
Her new American Girl "area"...
Kitchen "area"...
Barbie "area"...
 
We continued to hit up Hfalls as often as we could.
This little guy is always my buddy there(:
Especially since Hadlee is riding slides now!
Haddie Cakes is ALLLLL about
Justice now!  She loves that store!!!
It has HIT;)  Poor, poor Daddy!
Cannon's 7th Birthday Party!!!!!!
LoVE this Cute Couple!!!!!!!!!
Love the entire gang in fact:)
A Saturday night at the Pierces...
And I wouldn't have it any other way!
Well, maybe I shouldn't have had that
Sonic Blast earlier that night!  ;)

 
Unfortunately my little Huddy got sick
with a virus and had to go to the doctor:(
104.5 temperature:(((  SCaRY!
(I was smiling to send this to daddy
to tell him it was not pneumonia!)
Hfalls with the CARR Boys!!!!!!!!!!
These guys are "BOSS"!!!!!!!
(Using one of Cannon's words!)
Who loves July?
This girl right here...
Practicing his pitching in the backyard with Daddy...
While this guy has a lesson with Mommy;)
A little tennis with mommy
until daddy was ready for her lesson ~ 
Supporting our sweet friends and their
daughter, Faith, who was diagnosed with SMA:(
Silly Girl and I love being
"Friends for Faith"!!!

Hudson has declared his favorite
Ranger baseball player to be BELTRE!!!
Doing his best Beltre;)
Never know what these three are
going to come out as when they start
playing together on a Saturday morning...
I love my life with them!!!!!!!!


 

No comments: