Sunday, August 25, 2013

Meet the Teacher(S) Night

Thursday night was Meet the Teacher
at River Valley for THIS fifth grader:
...and this night left me with one question?
  How in THE WoRLD do I have a son that's
old enough to have a LoCKeR?!???!!!!!!
 AND how in THE WoRLD could we be blessed
enough for Walker to have Mrs. Litton?!?
My dear Lacy Co's mother, a dear
family friend, our wedding coordinator
 AND Logan's former teacher!!!
 Walker is on the same block with
LOTS of his good friends like Cade!!!
Jonah's locker is even NEXT to Walker's!(:
 The Littles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Growing up, too :(
 Kate & Walker are in the same homeroom, lunch
AND science class!!!  They loved that I insisted
on taking this picture!!!!!!!!!  haaaaaaaaaa

 It was also Meet the Teacher night at
South Bosque for THIS second grader:
 We got Mrs. Bain!!!!!!!!!
This is who Walker had and we absolutely ADORE
her!  She is a wonderful teacher, SUPER sweet and
loving, nurturing AND fun!!!  Most of all she
is an amazing Christian lady who goes to our church!!!
I remember clearly the first time I met her at VBS(:
Sweet Dylan is in our class :)))
So is Shelby!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Praying for a SUPER year for
these sweet little girls!!!!!!!!!
 
Speaking of SUPER...we visited Mrs. Davis'
room and look what she had on her bulletin
board because she plans to talk to her class
about INSPIRATION and how Travis
has inspired her!!!  Touched my heart!!!
 Mrs. S moved up to 2nd grade!!!
I would have loved for Hadlee to have her again,
but I thought it might be best to vary her teachers.
But I know there will be PLENTY of Haddie
& Mrs. S lovin' all the year through!!!!!!!! 
 My SECOND GRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 We love LOVE love this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Mr. Everett told Walker he had to come
back to South Bosque...that it just couldn't
go on without him walking the halls.
I had a permanent SMILE on my face
this night with my little family at these
two wonderful schools FiLLED with such
amazing and caring teachers & staff!!!
GoD is GooD!!!
In two years, this little guy will be going
to elementary school.  I will need counseling
when I have to send my baby to kindergarten!  ;(
Seriously.  I will:(
So thankful for my precious,
sweet 2nd grader and praying my
heart out for her to have a
great year!!!
 This mama is feeling so thankful for the
teachers that my children will have this year.
I already LOVE them all so much. 
What an amazing feeling to know that your
babies will be loved on & cared for at school!!! 
Praying A LOT for my kids, their teachers.
their little friends and my own students.
Another school year really is upon us!!! 
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve what God's
will is - His good, pleasing and perfect will."
Romans 12:2

1 comment:

Mrs. Davison said...

I love the new look of your blog. Your family is growing up :( They/You are all beautiful! I really enjoy seeing the joy you carry in your heart. It really encourages me. I just know you all will have a wonderful school year!