Friday, August 23, 2013

T-RaV

Hangin' with the man, The Superman,
after therapy at Hillcrest one day!
This is Quintavia...she is with us in the
mornings.  She's awesome and we
are VERY thankful for her!!!
This is Kathy and she's with us in
the afternoons.  She's SO sweet
and caring.  She ADORES Travis.
She is such a blessing!!!!!!
Skye stopped by on her way through
town one weekend.  LOVE this angel!!!
She's a true, TRUE friend to Trav:)
Stopping by and getting to see Travis
is SuCH a huge blessing to me.
Also to my kids whether or not they
 fully understand it yet or not.
They never mind stopping.
 
The bad part is having to leave him:(
I just always feel so sad that he
can't go and do what he wants.
It's an ache in my heart...a deep,
deep ache.  A true heart break
for someone I love like my own.
It really is a hurt in my heart...
I can feel it emotionally and physically.
ALWAYS praying for my Superman
and loving his smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

snekcip said...

Heyyyyyy Travis!!! Heyyyyy Mindy!! I thght you had taken your blog down bc I came by for a visit a while back and the pics were all removed on your banner!! SOOOOO glad to see you still have the blog going!! SOOOOO glad to see TRAVIS is doing well!! OMG!! The kids have grown!!!!