Friday, August 2, 2013

Father's Day 2013

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!  Father's Day!
Such a special day because I happen to know
the two greatest dads in the whole wide world!!!
We began that morning with gifts for Daddy...
 
Walker had started Troy's Father's Day gifts at school
with his class, but they didn't get to finish them.
 Walker didn't forget though ~
A couple of days before Father's Day,
 Walker got out his school stuff and
went into his room and got on his lap top and
finished writing his daddy three special poems. 
He is the best, sweetest kid(:
To say Troy was touched by one poem in
particular would be THE understatement of the year. 
He even posted it on his Facebook which Troy
rarely posts or even looks at Facebook!!!
Sweet Girl had also made her Daddy stuff
on her own.  So, so sweet.  In fact there
might be not be anything sweeter than their love!
Little Love Bug is completely and totally crazy
over Daddy, too!!!  Wants to be just like him in fact!
Looking at what Sweet Girl made for him...
Daddy's Girl (:
We gave him some newly framed, updated pictures for his office...
He had specifically asked me to frame
this dance picture for him (:
We also got him a new iPod ~
They adore their Daddy:)))
 
 Later on that day, we went to eat
with MY favorite Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!
To go along with his gift, I made him
a collage of recent pictures...
he's the hardest person in the world to buy for.
The man never wants anything!!!
I absolutely LOVE this picture!!!!!!!!!!!
My Dad just might be my #1 fan
in this world.  He has done nothing but
love me my whole entire life. 
There's not a thing in this world
he wouldn't do for me...
that's a wonderful feeling for a girl to have(:
He loves his daughters SO much.
In fact, he's partial to girls...
I think he would even admit that now!  ha!
What else makes a great Dad?!?
A man who loves his wife like my dad does!!!
Not only am I blessed with these two wonderful
dads in my life...but also my Uncle Ron, my father-in-laws
and my brothers-in-law!  Even lots of other
dads whom I think are awesome, too!
Who Father's Day is ALLLL about to me......
Happy Father's Day with
a whole LOT of love!!!
 

No comments: