Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Big "11"

Last night Walker was leaving to go
to hitting practice and I pretended
like I was crying because this would
be the last night for him to be TEN
years old.  He laughed and made fun
of Mama;( Little did he know I really
was crying on the inside...not
because I'm sad, but because my baby
truly is growing up way too fast
and he is such a great, great kid ~ so far;)
 
He IS my heart
Bless his heart though...first day of
fifth grade on his BIRTHday!!! 
We made the most of it by starting his
birthday celebrations last night,
two of his classes sang happy
birthday to him today, and tonight
our entire family got together
to celebrate our favorite tween!;)
His party with friends will be next week. 
 
I could not be more proud or more
thankful for the young man that my
Walker D is becoming. 
I love my sweet, fun and handsome
son more than words could EVER express❤
 
(Even IF when I went to say prayers and
tell him good night last night he had his
bed looking like he was under the covers.
As I got closer to his bed, he
jumped out of the closet to scare me
to death!!!  Gotta love a TWeeN who
likes to scare his mama!!!!!!!!!)

1 comment:

snekcip said...

Happy ((DOUBLE DIGITS)) Birthday Walker!!