Saturday, August 24, 2013

Getting Ready for Back to School

Getting ready for BaCK to School meant
shopping, haircuts, and meaning to
start going to be early and getting up earlier.
Ooops;(
 
Sweet Pea is allllllllllll about the shopping
these days!  And she's allllllllll about
what is "in"...and hanging a lot with an
older girl hasn't helped!  ha!  Thankfully
that older girl is Kate Kate and she's nothing
but sweet:) but she does have really
good taste AND she knows what's "in"!!!
Hadlee thought carrying her old backpack was
 out of the question!  HA! 
More of the question was
a matchy~matchy backpack/lunch kit?
OR mix & match!!!!!!!
In true Haddie Girl fashion, she went
with the mix & match........
not what Mommy thought!  ha!
Hadlee has not had her hair trimmed
since she was like TWO! 
The thought of having to do that again
just about sent her over the edge every
time I mentioned it.  This time I gave her
NO choice!  It was time for a trim!!!
I'm afraid she is going to want to
go and get her hair done all.the.time now!!!
Hudson said he wanted his cut like
Bubba's so while they waited,
Walker styled his!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
Cool Guy did NOT want his hair cut
at all WHATsoEVER!!!!!!!!!!:(
Pampering our Princess ~
AND our Little Prince ~
This was the first time that Hudson
sat in the chair all by himself.  He looked
too cute!  I, of course, was almost in tears
because I didn't want his precious
beach blond locks cut AT ALL:(
This was Daddy's orders though.  
This is what happened when I told Walker
he had to get a SHORT, short cut.
I told him he'd be the cool man on
campus if he showed up with a new
Aggie cut.  He says long hair
makes him popular!!!!!!!! 
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oh my son, my son.......
Debbie has cut my hair since I was
in the third grade.  She cuts my mother's
hair and all five of us.  She even lives
in our neighborhood.  Such a sweet, sweet person:)
Hadlee styling Mr. Popular's hair;)
Then it was his turn...
just a trim to make sure he's in hair
code for the start of school. 
NoT cool according to Walker!
And he didn't stop telling us how UNcool
it was the whole entire time!!!!!!
We are so thankful for Debbie!
She takes good care of us:)
and she doesn't seem to mind
all the crazy antics that come along with us! ;)
My kids love her!
We have been blessed with so many
wonderful people in our lives!
Our cups runneth over (:
EVEN when we are having to
go back to school!  ;)
 

1 comment:

snekcip said...

Aww HAPPY SCHOOL YEAR to your sweet kiddos!!