Thursday, August 22, 2013

McKenna's Birthday Party

Hadlee has a WoNdeRfuL imagination
and she LoVeS to play...
Kate is VERY creative and has
shared many, many sweet & fun ideas
with Hadlee to do with her American Girls.
One was a BirTHDAY party ~
Hadlee set all of this up by herself. 
She and her Daddy even went outside to pick
a rose for her "center piece" at the party:)
Hadlee created all of these duct tape bags
for the party favors...and put candy in each one!
I thought it was all so cute & sweet...
I showed Troy each little detail late
one night after Hadlee was asleep.
No boys were invited to the party;)
I even bought McKenna a little something...
A little bitty Vera Bradley bag that
matches Hadlee's lunch kit!!!
Troy didn't even know I did that but the
next day HE showed up with a gift
for McKenna...three little "notebooks"
he found at Wal Mart. She loved it!!!
Happy Birthday, McKenna!!!;)
 
Don't stop playing, Sweet Hadlee McCall:)
You are PreCIOuS in every single way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love your blog. This is my first time to this blog but i am enjoying a lots. :)
Trendy Arm Candy