Wednesday, August 21, 2013

PRICELESS

I just now found this little TREASURE
in Walker's back pack from last year.
These are notes from his 4th grade classmates
that they all wrote to one another...
From Mike our distant cousin in the same class!!! ...
 "truely is the best cuson ever"
 From Cade ~ "my best friend...very, very tall"
 One of my favorites...it's from Reese Ford.
He's such a great kid himself.
 I only took pics of my favorites, but
I found it so cute how they all know
Walker so well.  Most of the notes
mentioned the Aggies, sports, Legos
or baseball in some form or fashion! 
Many of the drawings depicted
Walker in an A&M shirt or Ranger shirt!  ;)
Plus they all say that Walker is nice! 
Kate Kate!!! 
 This one broke my heart for this little
boy but at the same time made me
so proud of the sweet kid Walker is!
 In fact, all the notes made me realize
just how kind my son is at school.
That does a mama's heart SO much good (:
 But this one just might have to be
my favorite...it's from Claire,
our sweet friend since Pre-K!!!
Walker, I don't think you are
"that gross for a boy either"!!! 

No comments: