Friday, August 23, 2013

Robinett Family Reunion!!!

Our cousins, Kasha & Ryan..................
...were wonderful enough to host another Family Reunion
for the Robinetts!!!  (Troy's mom's side of the fam!)
We brought the dessert;)
Kasha and Ryan just moved into a
beautiful new home and we were so excited
to go!  They live in Round Rock. 
 Our beloved Grandma Robinett has
really been having a hard time lately
with her health:(  It was SO good to see her. 
I love how Troy loves his grandparents...
Ready to SWiM!!!
Brenden gave us quite the welcome to his home;)
This day made us all Happy Happy Happy!
Especially because the two of them were there...
So MuCH FuN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We LoVE this MaN!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Finest Christian man I know!!!!!!!!!!
Love these girl cousins!!!
Grandma Robinett and PaPa even got in the water!!!
Swimming AND Bacon = AWESOME for this Girl!
 
We had so much fun in the pool all day long!!!
Tennis anyone?  With these cuties?
PaPa and Luke ~ just about the two most
special people in the world!!!
Look what Huds found!!!
Ninja Turtle Hudson & Ninja Brenden
These two boys had a blast together!!!
The Grandkids with THE MoST
AMaZing Great-Grandparents!!!!!!!!!!!
Mamaw's Crew!!!
Us girls had LoTS of laughs in the pool & hot tub!!!;)
Cute Cousins!!!

They even did crafts :) 

This little Ninja Turtle cracks me UP!!!

SuCH a Beautiful Backyard!!!!!!
A beautiful and fun day with family!!!
Luke's Laughs!!!!!!!!!  The BeST!!!
Two peas in a pod...
Cutie Pie Precious Cousins ~ 
Hadlee & Jolie (:
Such sweet little girls ...
...and they had a blast together the entire time!!!
As did the bigger guys! 
 Look who I spotted over there eating chips;)
Love my Big Boy!
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mylee, Jolie, Hadlee
Twinkies!
Family Tennis ;)
Grandma and PaPa have blessed each
of our lives in SOOOO many ways!!!
We couldn't love Grandma Robinett more...
I love to sit and talk with her...
NOR could we love PaPa Robinett more!!!
LOVE my Grandparents!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was such a perfect day!
I don't know what it is, but I feel like I AM a part
of this family and that I've always been.
Maybe they just like me better than Troy,
I don't know?!?  haaa!  Kidding!
This family is just made up of
good, good people. 
We ALL owe sooooo much to
Grandma and PaPa Robinett.
The heart of this family(: 

No comments: