Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lake Travis '13

Our annual trip to Lake Travis to see
God Mommy was as special as ever!!!!!!!!
 
Petite NaNa Girls ~
Claire, Addison, Hadlee
God Sisters for now but destined to be B/F/F's!
Love this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't get to see these girls NEARLY often enough,
but I swear when I do, it is as if not one minute
has passed since the last time I saw them!
We just pick right back up.
They are truly the real deal in my life (:
Four of the Seven NaNa's in de House!!!
Who doesn't love the Gnarly Gar!?!
And who doesn't love Big Mable on Lake Travis?!?
I love my Kelli's
and I love my Yeti's!!!!!
(Kelli G sent Kelli Kelly a hat like mine!
I love the yeti out of both of them!!!)
Cute Guys!  Huds & Sawyer
Future Baylor Girls?!?
 I love me some Sweet L!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie & Hudson!!!
Power Rangers!!!
Meltin' my ever lovin' lake heart!!!
I think this guy is hot...
Baby Brynn!!!  My Itty Bitty PRECIOUS little
angel of a God Daughter!!!  I wanted to keep her!
The lake is SOOOO low, but soooo perfect for ThIS!
Lake life seems to suit them well!  (:
T-dawg loves him some Megan!!!
 Photo Bombers!!!
A perfect day (:
We just "get" each other!
They, along with four others, fill my cup...
AND it's quite full already!!!!!!!!!!!
Wishing so much that God Mommy
didn't live so far away :(
She certainly doesn't know what to think
of her Godson whom she spent the first
three days of his life with who
looks like THIS now!!!  (;
He obviously enjoys his time with
 God Mommy and her family VERY much
since I haven't seen him fall asleep
in the car in the longest time!!!
So thankful for friends like these
who do my heart nothing but good! (: 
 
Counting down to our fall trip with all SEVEN!
 

No comments: