Friday, August 16, 2013

JDub Marriott Vacay (:

WAHOOOOOOOOO! 
Vacay at the JDub in San Antonio
for the Pierce Party of Five!!!
The JW Marriott is a beautiful and fun place.
We were THRiLLeD to be back again:)
We arrived on Tuesday, July 30th and left
on Friday, August 2nd.  It was such a nice break!
Miss Hadlee immediately started playing "office"!
I love how she plays!!!  She plays and plays and plays!
I was like that as a little girl, too ;)
Wonder how many times I "checked in"
to her hotel during this trip!!!  ;)
Love this little guy's zest for anything and everything!
He's just so cute and funny!!!
T-Dawg!!!  Love me some T-Dawg!
As soon as we got there, we hit the pools!
COLD water!!!  Even in 100 degree temps!
Hadlee warmed up on this slide...
But my oh my, what a difference a year makes...
she was ALL about the big slides this year!!!  :)
Little Love and I hung mostly out here...
 Burrrrr!!!!!! 
Unfortunately after about fifteen minutes
of being there, Hudson stood up on a
play fish in the water and fell head first
into the one foot deep water.  My poor baby's
nose, upper lip and gums were bleeding!:(((
A life guard and another mom rushed over
to help.  Huds was TouGH and gladly
accepted the popsycle from the lifeguard.
And some mama lovin' of course:)
He bounced right back and was in the water
again in NO time.  Even enjoyed a smore
not long after the incident!  God bless him heart!
That night we ate dinner downstairs and watched
the Ranger game on the big screens!!!
CJ Wilson, my ex fave Ranger, was pitching for the
Angels.  Troy can't stand this guy!!! ;)
CJ pitching to my current love!  haaaaa
LoVE this Beautiful Place!
...especially with THESE three!!!!!!!!!!!!
We stopped at a mall on the way
and Miss Priss got this outfit and flip flops
from Justice.  She couldn't wait to put it on! ;)
She did cartwheels all over this field:)
It was a gorgeous night!  I even had to wear my sweater!!!
My HeaRT!!!
LoVE!
It's SWeeT!!!
FuN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what Sweet Boy's face looked like
the next morning!!!!!!  Hurt my heart;(
Another beautiful day at the JDub!!!!!!!!!!
SiLLY BoY!!!!!!!!!!!
Haddie is either off with Big Bro doing
slides or playing "Sonic" with little Bro
fixing me drinks!!!  ;)
LuNCH!  Troy and I had walked off to get something...
I thought they were so cute sitting at this table on their own:)
Feeling SO ThANKFuL.............
That afternoon Hadlee and I went downstairs
to the Craft Zone
for a Mommy/Daughter Date!!!
She was ALL about making a "sand heart"!
I could watch her all day long...
she gets so excited and happy over
doing things.  She's so much FuN!
She was also excited to make her
very own dog tag!  :)
 What a SWeeT HeaRT...LiTeraLLY!!!!!!!!!
Love our time together!!!!!!!!!!!
That night we went out for dinner...
The escalators are a BiG hit for the Pierces...
Riding back on a really cool golf cart ~
My ABSoLuTE FaVE pic from our TriP!!!!!!!!
Pierce Party of Five
Ready for yet another day of swimming!!!
Gotta LoVE their SPuNK!!!!!!!
Ten years old...almost Eleven!
Seven going on Seventeen;)
Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Dear Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
A great view for me!!! :)
Daddy's Hand Stand...
Walker's...
Hadlee's...
 She won because of her great set-up!!! ;)
This kid is SO into his hair!  It cracks me UP!!!!!
Sweet Girl insisted on another Mommy/Daughter date!
I couldn't resist especially because
she wanted to make Walker a
"sand baseball" with Rangers colors!!!
That is one sweeeeet sister!
So then I let her make a shell, too!  :)
 What am I going to do with this girl?!?
Better yet, what is her DADDY going to do?
 Love me some girl time...
...with THIS girl and THIS girl only!!!:)
Troy, Walker and Hadlee were DONE
with the swimming..but Huds and I headed
back that evening:)  My Buddy!!!
"It's just you and me!"
I started counting how many times in a day
he says to me, "I do love you"...at random, out of
the blue times.  This day it was NINE times!!!!!!
He is PuRE LoVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We ate pizza in the room and hung out at the resort that night...
We were missing the Reeds on this trip! :(
In fact, they were the ones who
introduced us to the escalators!!!!!!
 
Hanging with my BoY!
He is my HeaRT(:
Sad to go, but thankful for such a great time! :)
 


No comments: