Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My 20 Year Class Reunion!!!

My 20 Year Class Reunion was
So MuCH FuN!!!!!!
 
I am beyond grateful for two of my
dearest friends for pretty much planning
our Saturday night function...
Kelli G & Katie!!!
(Brian, Class of '94, did an awesome
job holding the prop in the background
of this picture I took!)
Beautiful Elizabeth...
My FaVE Couple!  Dr. B & Kelli G
Trey & Heather ~ Hot Couple;)
If you ask my mother who her very favorite
boy from allll of my growing up, she will
always say Trey!!!  He was such a great
5th grade boyfriend.  I still have the bear
he gave me for Valentine's Day!  ha;)
Kelli, Heather, Julie, Ann, Me, Brooke
(Classmates lovin' classmates' wives!)
Two of my VERY faves ~ Jeremy & Robyn!!!!!
Kelli & Barbara who is SuCH a hoot!
Loved her in high school, Love her NoW!!!
 I left my table for a few minutes and next
thing I knew my screen saver on my phone
was changed and I had LoTS of Troy & Kelli G pics!
 I smile every single time I look at my phone these days!
Pretty much the two people who know me best(:
I seriously could not have picked a
better table...the laughs & what all went
on at THIS table...well, it was just
stuff you couldn't make up!!!  EvER!!!
Unfortunately some of the major
players in the hilarious~ness of
our dinner had already left before
someone took this picture;(
So FuNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Allison, Kristen, Katie
Joe & Jill ~ Both still as sweet as always!
Jennie, Jodi, Cynthia, Me, Katie, Kelli & Brett
(I heart Brett ~
 my date to almost everything growing up.
Such an AMAZING person!!!)
Class President Brett thanking everyone
and giving a great speech (:
I was just thankful the Class Secretary
didn't have to speak...because that would be me!  ;) 
We had a great turn-out.  We will hope for more
at our next reunion.  It's tough tracking everyone
down (that aren't on Facebook!!!). 
We had 347 in our graduating class.  
Many were missed :(
Class of 1993 ~ Twenty Years Later
Funny thing is we all pretty much looked the same!!!
Some of my VeRY best friends from forever...
(Beautiful Brooke came along in 6th grade
when Hewitt combined with Woodway where
Kelli, Katie and I went)
How cute are they?!?
 Oh the memories I have with these two!!!!!!!!!!!
Troy and Heather know each other from
Robinson where they went...
giving it up for RHS!!!!!!
My "Guys" as Katie and I liked to call them.
Blake couldn't be there but we had him
represented on Shawn's phone. 
In true Blake fashion, he sent us a pic
of him with a 'stashe on!!!  Love that guy:)
 I don't know how I would have made
it through high school without these people ...
Look at us now!  All grown up and married!!!
And none of us have skipped a beat in our friendships(:
Pretty Ann
Dr. Skeen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bubba, Josh, Mandy
Quite possibly THE nicest guy in the world ~
John and his Wife
Coby ~ she lived around the corner from me ...
Love these GREAT guys!!!!!!
Brandy, Brad, Rusty, Micah, Brad
Two of my sweet faves ~
Robyn...dear friend who has fought AND beat
breast cancer!  LOVE her and she is a #1 fan of
Trav's(:  Sweet Renee...friend since kindergarten.
Kelli, she & I took dance together when we were five!
Kay!!!  Her daughter was in a horrible accident
after Travis and has a TBI.  Kay has been through
heck and back:( Her daughter spent time at some of
the places Travis has;  in fact, she and Travis
have bonded.  God bless Kay & her daughter...
Lesley!  Another just dear friend!!!
My family knows and loves her and her entire family. 
She and I were All-Stars together;)
God has blessed me so much with such
AMAZING people my entire life through...
Such a fun night!!!  Guys like Kenny haven't changed a BiT!
Cameron and his beautiful wife!
Cameron was my Cotton Palace date growing up!!!
These two are a HooT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless Barbara and Mike!
Heather, Dare, Barbara (:
ANSLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trey, Kyle, Troy ~ my man has already
bonded with these guys before!!!
Truly a blessing seeing so many friends like
 David and his wife & catching up!!!
LoVE ya, Terri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STill the most beautiful Sweethearts ~ Dean & Liza
The whole night was a BLaST from the PaST!!!
My B/F/F
Our ride home with T-dawg (Brian had to
work at the hospital late that night) had to be
one of the MoST funny rides home EVER!!!
We laughed until we were CRYING;)))
Some of the stuff from this night
just could NOT be made UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We even called Kelli Kelly to tell her all
about it!  We were dying!!!
I think Troy was thrilled that the 20
year reunion for the Class of '93 was OVER!!!;)
I am so thankful that I look back so fondly at my days
at Midway.  I made some INCREDIBLE friendships...
most of whom I still consider VeRY dear and close to
my heart and in my life.  I very clearly remembering
how many came out of the woodworks to support
and love on my family after Trav's accident
in alllll sorts of ways.  We do have a bond and
it's so cool to look back and realize just how
good we had it back then...and that we still do. 
 
'93 really RoX and RuLeS!!! 

No comments: