Saturday, August 3, 2013

God Bless the 4th of July!

God Bless my Three Little Loves...
God bless silly kisses (;
God bless sweet sisters in between two brothers! ;)
God bless their CRAZiness, too!!!
 
God bless sleeping baby boys...
...and mamas happy to stay in the car with them:)
God bless Daddies who take their kiddos here...
God bless my children's imaginations!!!
God bless the Reeds for giving Hudson
this "Batmobile" before they moved!  
God bless my home :)
...and my handsome big boy!
God bless my sweet little girl! 
God bless beautiful days!!!
God bless SLiP-n-SLiDeS!!!!!!
God bless our FuN!!!!!!!!!!
God bless cupcakes that Grandmother brought!  
God bless Hadlee's art work:)
God bless SpARkLeRS!!!
God bless Daddy's crazy fireworks show!!!
God bless our grandmothers who love their grandbabies!
God bless Hudson SCREAMING at the fireworks!  (;
God bless Garrett!  
...God bless BOTH of these guys!
...and the Rangers:)
God bless my sweet parents!  
God bless my little family...
 
God bless America and all those who have fought
and are fighting for our country!!!!!! 

No comments: