Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Goodnights

Our dear friends, the Goodnights,
leave us their house when they go
on a family trip every July. 
This is a HUGE treat for the Pierces
for two reasons:  PETS and a POOL!!!;)
A pet (much less petS) and a pool are two
things my kids would LOVE...and hopefully,
someday they will have both.  I'm just not sure when!;)
So for now, we just enjoy their
GORGEOUS pool and FUN animals!:)
This little girl conquered TWO fears this
summer at the Goodnights...ONE, jumping
off the grotto!!!!!!!  I couldn't believe she did it!
She's swimming ALL over and JUMPING?!??!!!!
AND!!!!!  She's petting the animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My kids provide me such entertainment!
They love life!!!!!!
My HuNK!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes it takes my breath away
how big he is!  Like looking at him
sitting up there on those rocks...
Ten years have FLOWN by with this kid:(
So, Hudson would have nothing to do with
his puddle jumper this summer.  He only wanted
Mommy to hold him.  UNTIL the day Daddy
came to swim and told him nobody was going to
hold him in the water.  Next thing I knew Huds
was floating and kicking all over the pool!!!!!!!!!
Even climbing up on the grotto!!!
He chose not to jump...but rather just
have a chat with his cool big brother!  
My Loves!!!!!!!!
They are always up to SOMEthing!!!!
My newest little fish:)
My sun~kissed, beautiful little girl!!!
MOOSE!!!  The kids got the biggest kick out of him sitting here...
 They made Nilla be "Super Dog"!
Yeah, yeah, I know.  Walker needs a dog!!!
My Summer Loves... 
Hadlee approaching AND petting these dogs
is such a HUGE step for her!!!!!!!!!!!
Even me taking a picture with one (kinda) is HUGE!  ha;)
Thankful for a fun week at the Goodnights! (:
They are such sweet friends to share!!!

No comments: