Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gaylord Texan Trip

Next up we checked into the
Gaylord Texan Hotel. 
This was our first visit there...
it's such a neat place!
They even had a Lego station!!!
That's all Hudson wanted to do;)
Hadlee got her girls ready in their new outfits!  ;)
That night we ate in the Sports Bar in the kids area
and watched the Rangers play!  :)
I finally got to wear my new dress that
Troy got me for my birthday.
We were DYING because Hudson did
this to his shirt ALL on his own!!!
Troy kinda wanted to cry, but he honestly
could NOT stop laughing!!!!!!!!!
Everytime we mentioned taking a picture,
Hudson would do his shirt again! ;)
I held on to this picture as long as I could but
had to put it on my Facebook!  It got
quite the response!  SOOOO funny!!!!!!!!
ALSO that night we were walking around
and I noticed something on Hudson's feet...
I was like, "Hudson, what is on your feet?"
Hadlee's terquoise socks???
Then she was quick to inform...
"Oh yeah, I packed those for him!"
 We liked walking around and checking everything out. 
The.Loves.of.My.Life!
The next morning we rode the shuttle
for the short drive to the Gaylord's water park...
We were excited for some
FuN in the SuN!!!!!

They are so cute!  I love them!!!!!!
It's vacay...a snow cone for lunch?  Why not?!?

 
We had a nice day of swimming, sliding and relaxing!  
AnD LauGHING!!! 
Always laughing at one of these three!!!!!!!!!!!
Always LoVING, too!!!!!!!
I noticed this cute guy coming across the pool!  ;)
A first for Mommy!!!  Zip Lining!!!!!
 Mr. Show Off on the Zip Line! ;)
 And then the CRaZY girl on the Zip Line!!!!  ;)))
There was dancing, too!  :)
But then we got tired;)
Such a great day though!!!!!!!!!!!
We had to stop for a braid!!!  :)
Hadlee is our little Sun Goddess!!!!!!!
I could stare at her all day long! 
AND at this hunk, too!!!!!!!
Just so handsome:)
 And of course at this little love child, too!!!!!!
Back to the Braiding!!!
Pretty Girl...perfect! :)
She is SO tan!  Her skin is just perfect:)
And this guy is too grown up and too cute!!!
Back to the Hotel...
(it's like a two minute trolley ride!)
Sometimes these two are like teenagers!
It's sooooo nice when they are all three getting along;)

That night we left the hotel to go eat...
Waiting on our chauffer ;)
Then it was Daddy's turn to choose his store...
and luckily it's a place that makes everyone
Happy Happy Happy!
Outdoor World!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good times at the Gaylord!

I love Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That night was a fireworks show
and we were able to see it from our room!  :)
More adventures on our third and final day...
Had to get just one more swim in there!!!!!!
Walkman on the ZiP LiNE!!!!!!
Daddy was back at it again, too!  ;)
I could sit back and watch this little blond baby boy all day long!
The big guys had fun on the slide...
I love seeing my family having fun:)
 
Walker and Troy finally talked
Hadlee into riding the slide! 
There were a few tears as she
approached the top of the slide:(
Bubba went first...
Then came sweet girl and she LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brother was waiting for her (:
Last was Daddy ...
Hudson and I entertained each other
while they did the slide:)

When I took the above pic, Hudson
told me he was smiling.  But then
he said, "Don't look at the picture!"
Stinker!!!!!!!!!!!
We also liked watching the planes land and land and land!
Daddy Lovin' in the Water:)
So proud that she conquered a fear!!!!!!!

 
Walker was so excited to have a new slide partner!!!!!
We also spent a lot of time on the Lazy River...
Sweet Boy...
A Great Day at the Gaylord Texan
with my little family :)
 
We had the trolley all to ourselves that afternoon;)
I'm in LOVE with these three...
AND with their crazy silly ways, too!!!!!!!!
 Checking out :(
 Oh this boy! ;)
He truly is something else! ;)
Sweetie Pie!!!
Our last stop was Gatti Town in Frisco!
These three LOVE to play those games!!!  ugggggg!
 For once, they all three WON though;)
Even Hudson won a ball on his own!!!
Such a great trip!!!
ALWAYS representin' (;
The drive home............a sign of a really good time:)
 I was so thankful for a little get away with my
family.  I don't take things like this for granted
AT ALL.  In fact, I struggle with wishing
everyone could go on trips and enjoy things like
I often feel I am getting to do.  When my kids try to
complain about this or that on a trip, I am QUICK
 to remind them that lots of people would give anything
for a trip big or small! 
 My heart is full and extremely grateful (:
 

No comments: