Tuesday, August 20, 2013

20 Year Reunion Family Picnic!!!

 I had known about my reunion for several months.
I helped a little with the planning but not that much.
It just wasn't something that I was looking
very forward to...not sure why.
On the morning of the reunion though, I woke
up SO excited!  How could I not be?
We had such a great class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many of these people I have known my
entire LiFE...from kindergarten through now!
Like Kelli G and me!!!  Here we are
in the fifth grade...Lovin' 93!!!!!!
Jeremy took care of the cookie cakes...
we decided to put our "themes" on each of them!!!
I can still hear Brett chanting this in the
microphone at our pep rallies!!!!!
Mr. Vardeman came for the first part
of the picnic which we had in our church gym:)
Mr. V!  Not only my 7th grade English teacher
and a Midway LEGEND...but my dear, sweet
friend now!  My daily e-mailing partner!
Kelli & Jeremy...each other's first
boyfriend/girlfriend.  She was at my house when
they broke up.  DEVASTATION.  (In the FIFTH grade;)!!!
It was so great to see Brett!
Just about my best friend during high school (:
Kelli & Katie...dear friends from FoREvER!!!!!!!!
Thank Goodness for the two of them and all
they did to throw our reunion together!
The two "Walkers"!!!!!
Brooke's precious kids with mine :)
Our turn-out at the picnic wasn't HuGE,
but it was good!  We had a very nice time:)
 Bob even showed up and we had to take
a pic with our First Woodway gang.
There could never be another youth minister
like Bob Johns!  An absolute HUGE part
to our growing up...especially for THIS gang:
I cry thinking about this gang.  Lifers for sure.
We were missing Blake though. 
The six of us shared SO much.  So, so much. 
It was WONDERFUL seeing so many
people from the Class of '93!!!!!!!!
Like Allison, Katie & Kristin
Brad, Trey (with McCall) and Davis ~
Seriously LOVE these guys!!!!!!!!
Mr. Taylor, our high school Principal, came!!!  :)
Jeremy and Bubba!!!
(Bubba is also named Travis ~ love this guy
with all my heart...it was so cool
when Travis was born because of THIS Travis)
AND of course Jeremy is one of my favorite
people EVER.  He's amazing and a TRUE, true friend.
He has yet to not call me on my birthday
in the last 20 years.  
Facebook has definitely kept us all in touch
in a unique way.  Just love all these people
so, so much!!!  I think our class was special :)
Robyn, Dare, Terri, & Amy
Brooke!  One of my best forever....
Mr. Taylor brought us these hats!
We couldn't resist being cool and
showing the panther paw!  ;)
Dr. Skeen????  How cool is that?
I was just as excited to see the wives
I've come to love over the years...I guess
they've married into our class!  ;)
And all the little ones!  How fun and precious
are ALL of them!!!!!!!!!!  
Especially Katie's sweet little darling Liz!
She's like a mini-Katie!!!!!  Love her!
BUT of course most excited to show off
my sweet hubby and children!!!!!
An AMAZING start to our
Class of 1993 TWENTY Year Reunion!!!!
 

No comments: