Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday School Teacher!!!

Sunday, August 25th was Promotion Sunday
at our church.  These three were ready to "promote"! (;
 It wasn't just any promotion Sunday though.
It marked the first day that I would be
Hudson's Sunday School Teacher!!!
I've never taken on this role...
especially for a class of THREE year olds!;)
If I were given the choice, I would probably
choose to teach a high school girls' class...
but this little guy needed mommy to be
HIS teacher this year and I'm SOOOOOO
happy to be with him and to SERVE ~
something I need to do much, much more of!
 I was excited, nervous and anxious...
and READY early!!!  There's a first for
everything;)  We were waiting on
Daddy to finish getting ready...
 Lovin' on my ten year old for ONLY two more days:(
 
Sunday School in the BEARS Class (:
 Sweet, precious ANGELS!!!!!!!!
 My morning was absolutely DeLiGHTFuL!!!!!
We learned about obeying God...how
Jonah didn't and then he did...
and colored...and played with blocks...
and sang songs...and ate donut holes! 
 My sweet, precious helper for the morning!
I love my church!!!!!!!!!!!
 I teach with this little guy's mom at MHS and she's
a dear friend.  Jack was born the day after
Hudson Jack;) at the same hospital!!!
I had the most fun with this little
cutie pie whom I already knew!
Finally got her all to myself though
and we had FuN!!!!!!! ;)
Several donut holes fixes just about
anything...even when a little boy gets
too rowdy around you in Sunday School! ;)
 Not this little boy though (today anyways!)...
he was so sweet and perfect for me!!!
 Maybe he's crushing on Sweet Julia, too;)
I am so thankful for this day and all that I
learned in just one morning from a classroom
of sweet, innocent, precious little
three year olds learning about Jesus
 May my energy not run out
and may I bless these little ones like they've
already blessed me!!!!!!!!
 
Jesus said,
"Let the little children come to me,
and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven
belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14

No comments: