Saturday, July 2, 2011

MARCHing On...

Sometimes our happy-go-lucky
little guy does cry...
This time it was because HE wanted
to put his shoes on himself! ;)))
"ha ha mommy i won!!!"
He's always very quick to turn
back into his sweet self:)
And wins mommy back just.like.that!!!
But THEN...he sometimes has trouble
with hitting!  Here Dennis the Menace was
caught red handed!!!!!!!  Poor sister!:(
Of course he was acting out because
he didn't feel good;)))  hee hee!
That's what his grandmother said!!!
Big Huds has had more than his
fair share of ear infections. 
Even though a lot of the time
you wouldn't even know he had one. 
I'm not just letting him play with medicine
in these pics...I'm right there with him.
He's obsessed with getting lids off of things.
JEDI BROTHERS!!!
I LOVE raising two rough
and tumble boys!!!
The matching QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!
She can't be beat!:)))
Guest photographer...
My kids love to play games.
 It was SORRY this time...
"Let's go Mommy!"
Hudson LOVES Hadlee's Hello Kitty
purse that Aunt Kitty got for her.
Ella Bella LOVIN...cheeks and ALL!:)
Glancing up at his future bride;)
Twins...
Triplets;)))
This was cracking us up!!!
Could somebody PUH-leeeeeeze tell me
when MY baby grew up?!?
Sweet girls...
LOVE you, Hankeroo!!!!!
Hudson continues to love any type
of ball and especially wants to be
playing with whichever kind his
big brother is playing!!!
Down on one knee playing with
his baby bro!:))))
Guess what?  A guest photographer again................
SUCH a MESS!
I usually LAUGH OUT LOUD (LOL)
when I download pics and find a
series of pictures like this!!!
March 2nd was my 36th birthday.
The kids and daddy couldn't wait to give
me my presents and had to do it the night
before!  They were especially giddy
over one certain thing when Troy
brought it out.  I had a feeling it
had something to do with my Bieber Fever.
But to my surprise I opened the poster
and it was an Eclipse one?!?!?!?!? 
Totally NOT my thing!;)
Troy had grabbed this poster out
of the Bieber slot but it was in
the wrong spot!!!!!!!
They were crushed!:(  ha!
Walker, as usual, livened things up again;)))
And pretty much like that,
they were ALL out...in Mommy's bed, too!
I didn't even know my sweet students
 knew it was my birthday...
That afternoon my mother met Haddie,
 Hudson and I for lunch and a little shopping. 
My mother knew I wasn't real
thrilled about my birthday...
just didn't feel much like celebrating
with things not quite right
with Travis and our family. 
I cried off on and on all day long...
Travis has always been such a big
part of my birthday. 
In fact, last year he had to work
at Zeb's on my birthday so we
moved my birthday dinner there! 
As always, my mom brightened my day!
Mothers really do know best:)
Then later that afternoon when I got home...
my beautiful, incredible friends/hoodies
surprised me with the most amazing gift.
A Superman tin FILLED with a VERY 
generous amount of money to pay for
a few months of some crazy expensive
swabs that insurance was refusing to pay
for Trav's speech therapy.  These swabs 
are CRUCIAL to his healing 
and the hoodies wanted to make sure
that he could get them.
God bless their kindhearted,
thoughtful, and generous ways.
I am so blessed by them
and I love them like sisters.   
What's better on your birthday than just
spending time with your babies...
AND getting a fun cookie cake like this from them!!!
My family loves to celebrate each others'
birthdays.  It's such a great excuse to get
together and go out to eat.  I have not minded
celebrating any one else's birthdays
(like Macy & Logan's & my own kids)
like normal, but I just couldn't do mine this year.
Not without Travis.  I was happy to go eat
with just my family of five this year.
Lynna did NOT like this idea
and she insisted they join us!  ha!
The BIG 36!  Bring it!  I'm still so cool!  ;)))  ha!
Unfortunately during dinner, I got a call
that Travis had fallen at CNS and was having
to be taken to the ER and I had to tell Lynna.
(Crazy story why I was called)
Anyway, she had to rush out to drive
to Dallas.  Bless her heart.
So now here I am 36 years old!!!
Thankful to God for where I am at today and
most of all for SOOOOOOOOO
 very much in my life...
a wonderful husband, amazing children,
a supportive, incredible family and
the sweetest friends in the whole wide world. 
I am a lucky blessed girl!:)

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

What a touching post, Mindy! The pics are great. That Walker cracks me up...mooning you on your birthday! lol

Poor Hudson and his ear infections. Bo went through that when he was young. It's so hard to see them in pain like that.

I know that the past year has been such a difficult, challenging one for you and your family.

I say it over and over, but I'll say it again...your family is awesome! I just love how Lynna insisted on helping you celebrate your special day.

36 years?! Sheesh...I would love to be 36 again! ;-)

Love you, sweet friend!

La Casa Chavez said...

God bless you and your family Mindy, all I could do was think how precious your family is in these pictures...and think how much I love mine as well. God speed, my friend!