Wednesday, July 20, 2011

16 Months of Hudsy Puds Love

This little guy is a JOY to know and love...........
BUSY, busy, BUSY all the time............
LOVES to do whatever brother does:)
These blond curls are just something
I never, ever expected...
I think they are the most precious thing
EVER...but Daddy?  NOT SO MUCH!
He demanded AT LEAST a trim.
So with my photographer in tow
we headed to Mrs. Debbie...
she has cut my hair since I
was in the third grade.
She's a dear friend now.
This photographer is new
in the business;)))
Huddy didn't mind the hair cut AT ALL.
He is used to playing beauty
shop with sister!;)
Blond and blue eyed...
whoever would have thunk it?!?;)
That photographer is a CRACK UP!!!
Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I really didn't let Debbie cut too much.
Hudson was happy, Mommy was okay,
and Daddy?  Not so much pleased. 
He might be the sweetest, but he's
also a STINKER Pot PIE!
This is his TIME OUT spot.
He LOVES to run to his time out
spot if you mention it!;) 
BUT not so much when he IS in
trouble and we have to drag him there!!!
Daddy Love...
Mrs. Janice and Adrienne taught Huds to
eat ketchup!  I now have two kids
who like ketchup!  (NEVER Walker!)
The little thing is ALL boy.......
except he DOES spend quite
a bit of time with just mommy and sister.
SO, I guess seeing him like this
when I told him,
"Let's go!" can't be too much
of a shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANNOT imagine life without this
 little busy body, sweet stinkin' LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Mindy, he is the cutest thing ever!!!

snekcip said...

Mindy!! I was so excited when I saw your comment on Mo's blog and you said "you were trying to get caught up on your blog!" I had to head over here the first chance I got! Wow has Hudson grown!!! It's good to see y ou bck blogging and wanted to let you know, I"m still lifting Travis in prayer. We are approaching the anniversary of the accident (I had it written on my desk calendar). On this day (as well as the days passed) I want to THANK GOD for his Mighty Care of Travis. God has surrounded him with an infinite amount of love from family and friends.