Thursday, July 21, 2011

May Days

My sweet girl's last day of
dance class for this year...
Kenley & Hadlee
(and of course Hudsy!)
SO PROUD of you,
Sweet Angel!
Sometimes when you are the
third child......
well, stuff like this happens
to your bootie;)
Or they make you think
you are a football player?!?
BABY GOT BACK!!!
If only this could have a sound button
for you to hear the giggles from that night!
Madame Pierce and her French students
on a field trip to Austin....
MHS French Club 2010-11
Great Grandma Pierce
came to stay with us for a week!!!
She was so excited to see Walker
play a game, but it got rained out.  :(
We were thrilled to celebrate
 Granny's 82nd birthday with her!!!
She most certainly doesn't look or act 82!
Grandma Pierce is a jewel...
we all love her so very much!
Playing "going to school"...
Hadlee is so sweet with Hudson. 
Warms this mommy's heart so much!
We FINALLY gave in to Walker and let him
grow his hair out and guess what?
Mommy LOVES it!  Not sure if it's because
I'm into the Justin Beiber style or what...
but I just love it and can't believe how
old he looks with long hair!
BUT......it does need a trim here and there;)
Walker D was NOT happy about that fact!!!
Our car pool to and from school everyday!:)
May made me very sentimental...
first of all because we miss Mrs. Janice
all summer, but also because it was
Hadlee's last days with her...  :(
Every single morning this year,
Hadlee would hide
while Hudson and I knocked on the door.
Then, without fail, Mrs. Janice would
ask me if I forgot Haddie and around
that corner our little sweetie pie would come!!!
I think I say this every year,
but I had the most wonderful students this year.
I am going to miss them SOOOOOO much.
This was my sweet first period French I class...
My CRAZY junior English class;)
Sweet 11th grade girls...
Mary Beth...one of the sweetest, smartest
students I've ever had:)
My 2nd period French I class was a RIOT!
I loved every single one of them
and we always had a blast!!!
They wrote me this note pleading with me to
move on with them to French II...
That same class also brought me this cake
on our last day together...
(so what that they misspelled t'aime)
I love my job and I love the young
people that I get to know and hopefully
encourage in some way!:)
May means putting together teacher gifts...
Have to find a special way to give gift cards;)
Ready for church with the
sweetest little girl I know....
And trying to be pretty in pink like her;)))

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Dance is fun I know, but what I don't know is dance! I enjoy watching dance shows on TV but have never danced myself can you imagine!?! LOL
How talented are you when it comes to music?http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/musical/musical_instructions.asp

Kimberly said...

You touch so so so many lives each day, Mindola!