Monday, July 11, 2011

Our SUPER Easter 2011

Of course the Easter Bunny doesn't really
mean a thing in regards to the TRUE
and AMAZING meaning of Easter,
but it's still a fun thing as long as my
kids know what's really up
and THEY DO!
That being said,
I love putting together
Easter baskets!  LOVE IT!
Guess I get that from my
Aunt Kitty...not only did the
Easter Bunny always bring me
fun-filled baskets, so did
Aunt Kitty!!!  Just ask Kelli G!;)

All things Walker D......
All things Haddie Girl........
All things Hudsy Puds...........
Putting together THREE baskets...
So.Much.Fun!!!!!!!!
Surprise!!!!
I love how my kids are always so happy for
Hudson to experience new things.  Walker
was the SAME way with Haddie.  They
are always so happy for each other and
that makes this mama very happy!:)
His very own package of
Starburst Jelly Beans....OH MY!!!
My Sweet Sugar Plum......
Mostly a Barbie Basket;)
A cleaning set for Janitor Hudson!!!
Happy Easter, Sweet Baby Love...
A lot of Lego Ninjago;)....
A friend reminded me that some day
Walker will be begging for an iPhone
in his basket!  Say it ain't so!!!
Legos forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No mommy...I didn't put five
starburst in my mouth!!!;)
Happy Easter Morning!!!
Daddy & I love ya'll so much!:)
Janitor Hudson hard at work;)
The Easter Bunny (TROY)
also had another special basket
ready to go for Travis!
Troy went shopping and picked out
all of these DVD's for Trav!
We had to skip church this Easter :(
because we needed to make the drive
to Big D to spend our holiday
with our Superman!
My Super Babies at CNS ready
to celebrate a SUPER Easter!!!!!!!!
Travis was SO pleased with his
Easter Basket from Troy!!!
He passes MOST of his time these days
by watching movies. 
In true Grandmotherly fashion,
she had an Easter card for Travis
with her token five dollars in it!  ;)
I love watching Troy help Travis.
He has so much trust in Troy. 
Silly PaPa;)
It was such a nice day......
This kid and his love of mops,
brooms, vacuums, and trash cans;))
Beautiful Grandmother and her Baby Girl...
CNS hosted an Easter Egg hunt
and my kids were pretty much the only
ones who participated...
This is FUN!!!!!!!
Super Sweet Baby!;)
Our very own Easter miracle...
Travis!  Thank you, Sweet Jesus,
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting to stand next to Travis
is THE most amazing feeling!
My silly, crazy Easter Bunny LOVE...
A mother and her heart...her son!
Easter is TRULY a miracle.
I am so grateful for all that Jesus
did for us and that He rose again.
Actually I am MORE than so
grateful...there aren't even words
adequate enough.  Same goes
for ALLLLL the many miracles
that I have witnessed in my life.
I.AM.BLESSED.
Jesus said to her,
"I am the resurrection and the life.
He who believes in me will live,
even though he dies;
and whoever lives and
believes in me will never die. 
John 11:25-26

No comments: