Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Last Days at Mrs. Janice's :(

When I count my blessings, Mrs. Janice is
at the VERY top of the list!!!
For the last week before summer, she
had all kinds of fun planned!
First of all, she and Adrienne took the
kids to the Jumping Party. 
Even Hudson;)))
Adrienne is at the top of that list, too! 
She is so wonderful with my babies.
Hudson thinks she hung the moon:)
We ran into our little friend Kannon!
The kids had a BALL at the Jumping Party!!!
Hadlee and I LOVE this lady so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this pretty girl, too!!!
Huddy had a big time, too!!!
Then they took the kiddos
 to 3 Spoons for yogurt:)
Mrs. Janice and Adrienne made these
darling shirts for the kids!!!!!!!!!
Next up was pajama and game day!
Besties in their pj's!
I have NEVER, ever had one worry
leaving my children with Mrs. Janice.
In fact, I think they are better off
spending their mornings with HER!:)
End of year treat...
Our two H's...
Sweet girl's very last day at Mrs. Janice's...
bless her heart, she has no clue! 
What a HAPPY happy place this has
been for my little girl. 
Thank Goodness Hudson still
gets to go to Mrs. Janice's!
I will FOREVER be grateful to her
for taking him on as an extra!!!
Isn't she beautiful!?!
On the last day, Mrs. Janice and Adrienne
took the kids to Burger King
(kids' choice!) to play and eat...........
He is so smitten with her;)
A precious, precious group.......
Kimi and Haddie have such a
sweet little friendship.
I have Mrs. Janice to thank for
Haddie's first best friend. 
Two beauties....
Troy and I could never thank Janice
and Adrienne enough for the way they
are helping to nurture, shape and care for
our children.  Just the greatest blessing EVER!

1 comment:

Janice said...

What a fun year - we love your sweet children and the others too. It won't be the same without Haddie girl; she may have to "skip" school a few times to spend the day with us. By the way, I am soooo glad I decided to care for Hudson too. He's such a sweetheart and sooo funny. Love you all. Janice