Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank you, Warner Brothers!!!

I wrote to Warner Brothers in March
about Travis and his upcoming benefit.
I was hoping that they might be able
to donate something for the auction. 
The very day I sent the e-mail,
I heard from a representative
from Warner Brothers who told me
that they are usually not able to
support individual causes, but that she
was going to send the e-mail to some
'higher-ups' just to make sure.
The following day I received an e-mail
from a WB rep wanting my phone number.
This kind person from Warner Brothers
in California was VERY interested in
Trav's story and they most
definitely wanted to send a few items
for Travis and for the benefit.
I couldn't believe when
THIS box arrived at my house a few days later....
The kids and I dug right in so we
could send Travis pictures of everything...
It was UNBELIEVABLE!!!
500 dollars worth of Superman merchandise!!!
My little Superman was having a ball with this!!!
This one shirt with a cape (that was too small
for Walker) prompted him to make me
take ALLLLL these pictures....
I knew Travis would LOVE these pics
and I was right!!!  He wrote me back,
"I love that kid"!!!
I love that kid, too;)
Super Girl was impressed, too!!!
Justin Bieber Loves Superman;)
Of course we had to make this
special delivery from Warner Brothers
to Travis as quickly as possible...
(Travis had just received his dynavox -
a speaking device)
Awesome physical therapist who was
finishing her internship at CNS :(
They all love Travis so much!
Nicole was the most amazing occupational
therapist and she just had to move on from CNS.
We miss her like crazy.
She and Travis really bonded...
Then it was time to show Travis
his gifts and donations from Warner Brothers!!!
I think he was in shock!!!
We had so much fun covering him in
all of this merchandise like he was ET
in the stuffed animal scene!!!;)
He was so proud!!!:)
We were all so proud for our famous Superman...
His mom makes him laugh so hard!!!
They are so funny! 
Always have been;)
Our little superman found
something to occupy him.......
Trav's beloved boots!!!
This is just a side funny.......Travis moved into a
different room because it was bigger. 
So, Lynna had been trying to
 re-decorate the new room.
She had yet to hang the posters that I had made
at Texas Neuro.  I went in there and hung this
one right in the middle of the wall by his bed!!!;)
They cracked up when they found
 it there later that day!
Thank you, Warner Brothers!
What an AMAZING contribution and
way to show your support for our Superman!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

You have many blessings! I'm sooooo glad they helped Travis's event. Bless their hearts too!

Kimberly said...

What a wonderful thing for WB to do! And how fun for all of yall. Love you so!