Monday, July 18, 2011

Hadlee's Dance Recital 2011

I do NOT take for granted that the
Good Lord above blessed me with
a daughter!  A sweet, precious little
girl..........who loves to dance!:)))

The morning of May 14th ~
Ready for dance recital rehearsal!
PURE little girl BLISS!!!
My little angel baby girl...........
Miss Priss at her BEST;)
I think every little inch of
her body is perfect...
Lovin' some Ella Kate!
Jazzin' it UP!
She had a really sweet class again this year.
Mondays at 12:30!
Nice mommies, too:)
Grandmother just happened to show
up at rehearsal, too!  ha;)
Girly girl mommy;)
Dance By Emily Spring Recital
Midway Performing Arts Center
May 14, 2011    7:00 PM
Our beautiful ballerina:)
What an honor to be in the same
recital with gorgeous La La!!!
Haddie's little dance partner this year...
Total stage mom:)))
LOVE their sweetness AND their spunk!
But this little girl's sweetness and
spunk are my VERY most favorite!!!
Hadlee is actually quite shy and doesn't
really like too much attention drawn to her
EXCEPT when it comes to dance!
She LOVES being on stage and
wants more turns and more shows!
I love it!!!!!!!!
All of the little girls wear a little bit of
make-up but NOT this one;)
Daddy will have NONE of that!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad they didn't have bigger bows;)
I could not love a little girl more
than I do this one.  She is my
sweet, precious angel...
At the end of the show Mrs. Emily surprised
the girls by playing "Dancing Queen"
and letting the girls dance all around.
I immediately worried over my little
Haddie Pattie Pie up there not
really knowing what to do in
all that craziness.  Before I even
knew it, I looked over and saw that
Sweet Lauren and her friend
had danced their way over to Hadlee.
Lauren was holding Haddie and they
were smiling and dancing together.
This touched my heart so much!!!
Hadlee still talks about it:)
Again this year, we were amazed
at how Hadlee REALLY knows her moves
and steps!  She is something else on that
stage!!!  The only time she got off-track
this year was during her jazz performance
because she started waving at her
daddy in the crowd!  So cute!!!
Aunt Michelle couldn't miss the show!
Haddie Cakes & her beautiful
other Stage Mommy!
Haddie was so proud to have Mrs. Janice
and Miss Adrienne there! 
Such sweet blessings in our lives:)
But who happens to be her
#1 fan forever and always?!?
Her handsome daddy of course:)
She is his little princess and he has
no problem telling everyone that
over and over again.
Just ask Walker;)
PaPa is quite smitten himself!!!
No doubt about that:)
I'm not sure if Walker's excitement was
because the show was finally over
OR actually for his sister!?!
A little of both perhaps?!?
I am MOST certain though that
big brother ADORES his baby sister!!!
Always has:)))

Ballerina Barbie from Janice & Adrienne!
How perfect:)
Grandmother might be a little partial
to her girls (after having three of her own!).
She does everything and anything
for our little miss!:)
Little Huds slept through pretty much
the entire performance on Daddy's shoulder.
Lucky Daddy is all I can say:)
Hudson would probably have wanted
to dance the night away himself...in a tutu!;)
A Jazz Barbie and flowers from Daddy...
Hadlee McCall...
You are a precious, precious soul.
I love that you love to perform.
You did a FABULOUS job and you
make your family SO PROUD.
We couldn't love you more!!!
May you always dance your sweet
little heart out!!!!!!!!!

No comments: