Thursday, July 7, 2011

Walker's 2nd Grade Track & Field Day

Walker had such an AWESOME
second grade class!!!!!!!!!
They were so pumped for Track & Field Day!:)
My very most favorite second grader;)
Beautiful day, beautiful school, beautiful kids!
Mrs. Bain:)
Fun Field Day:)
Close buds...Braden & Colton
I love Haddie getting to spend
time at South Bosque...
she will be there in the fall!   :(((
This kid thinks he already goes there;)
Mrs. Bain and Mrs. Donahoo's
DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walker can Hula-Hoop!!!
Twister...so fun:)
Walker was ALL about the racing;)
BUT nothing compared to the magnitude
of the TUG-of-WAR!!!!!!!!!!!
VICTORY!!!!!!!
The blood, sweat and tears....ha!
So much like his daddy;)
The boys and their strategy...
maybe Walker should be at the end?!? 
Way to go, Bud!
Love, Love and Love
His shirt isn't kidding;)
Mrs. Hentschel, Walker's kindergarten
teacher, who moved away just
happened to be visiting that day.
SO sad she won't have my Haddie Girl. :(
Walker D...
I hear from your teachers that you are
a leader and an encourager.
It makes me so incredibly proud
to see it for myself.
You are one amazing young man.
I love you more than you
could EVER fathom. 
You will ALWAYS be my #1!!!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Wow...this brings back some great memories of field days with both of my boys. Enjoy every minute, Mindy...they grow up wayyy too fast!

Love you!