Monday, July 4, 2011

March at CNS

I shared about Travis on the very first day of
school this year.  My students were very
interested in him and were always sweet
to ask me how he was doing.  This sweet angel
wanted to buy a shirt for support...
Bethany is such a sweetheart and I enjoyed
getting to know her AND her mother this year. 
Her mom is a sweet friend of mine now.  :)
Bethany knew about my Bieber fever
so she drew this for me!!!
Somebody's been sleeping in Superman's bed...
This was a visit in mid-March.
Almost eight months since the accident...
He & Hudson laugh and smile at each
other so, so much.  It's the sweetest thing EVER.
It's actually VERY much a God thing.
Seeing his eyes and smile return
is so amazing...
Troy told him to "strike a pose"!!! 
Still so witty;)
Nothing like a mama's love...
Especially between these two...
These two are just plum CRaZY!!!
Trav and Troy...
They are great buds.  Troy is so awesome
and takes care of all things technical for
Travis and Lynna (phones, computers, etc).
Troy was trying to trick Travis into
giving a 'thumbs up' for the camera.
Trav wasn't falling for it...
Hook 'em Horns it was!
I love you, Travis Scott Bigham!
Sweet people send the best
stuff to brighten Trav's days (and ours!).
Somebody's been waking up in Superman's bed?!?
SUPER (sweet) GIRL!!!
Check out her darling little
superman jeans...
We were all talking and Travis was trying
to watch a movie.  This is what he did to us!!!
I wrote a letter to the Official Superman Site
to see if they might have anything to donate
for the benefit.  Within an hour of sending
my letter, I had heard from them and
was notified that they would be putting
Trav's story on their website...
I thought this was so cool of them!!!
I ended up hearing from several huge
superman fans and even more sites
who ran his story, too.  There is quite
the Superman Fan Club!!!
Some even ordered shirts
and some sent items for the benefit.
People are just so awesome!!!
Trav's first day back in JEANS!!!
He has always loved wearing his jeans
and his beloved boots.  He had not been in
either in almost eight months!!!
(Being fed through his g-tube has
put the pounds on Travis;)
Working hard in therapy...
they use mirrors a lot to help him.
This is another sweet student who actually
knew Travis from Zeb's.  I loved seeing
my students in Support Travis shirts!:)
The benefit was drawing near and
these INCREDIBLE banners arrived
They had written to me asking if
I would write a review for them if they
sent me a banner.  Well, these amazing
people ended up sending me THREE
awesome banners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I plan to do a whole post just about
their site and their kindness but if you are
in need of a banner...the birthday ones
are SO FUN and make the BEST
decoration, please contact
Easiest thing EVER!:)

No comments: