Friday, July 22, 2011

Bye Bye Baseball

My Baseball Babes:)
This season we had about two games
a week and we enjoyed them so much!
This game Walker hit an AWESOME
homerun!!!  It was so cool because
Garrett was there to see it..........
And also Lynna & Wendell!!!
I think Hudson really thought he was on the team;)
Playing in the dirt at Broughton Field?
Who does that?  I DID...when I was little!:)
I love that #10!!!!!!
And that first base coach, too!;)
Nice swing, Bubs!
All that hard work in the batting
cages paying off!!!!!!
Like mother, like daughter;)
I'm his #1 fan!
(Daddy might disagree!)
The other little brothers on the team
were so sweet to Hudson!
Grandmother and the Gang
I think my boys are so cute! 
Their smiles make me happy:)))
Stud Muffin on 2nd Base...
This year Walker got REALLY fired up
about baseball, making plays, and winning.
I'd hear him yell stuff like
"two outs", "be ready", etc.
Love seeing him come alive on the field!!!
A triple for his very last bat of the season.
He should have gone home for the HR!!!!!!!!
Such a GREAT group of guys and dads!!!
Troy and I couldn't be prouder of this guy!
Six homeruns, four triples, several outs,
and BEST of ALL...he had the time of his life
making new friends and enjoying the game
(except those times he was mad or crying
when he struck out;)!!!). 
You never know what the next season will
bring...so I am so thankful for this one. 
He can forever say he has hit a homerun
even if he never hits another one!!!
Last game was a WIN!!!!!!!
Hudson just HAD to get in that dug
out one last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listening to Coach Miller after the game...
WAY TO GO, RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cutest little bat girl EVER!:)
Oh Hudson, your day will come!
Texas Rangers Team Pool Party!!!
We all made new friends...
so thankful for such great families!
The team put together gifts for the coaches...
Such an AWESOME keepsake!
...that Walker says Daddy doesn't get to hang
in his office!  Walker wants it for HIS room!!!:)
Way to go, Walker Texas Ranger
on a job VERY well done this year!!!
Most thankful that you had a blast!:)
Your new found excitement and
love for baseball and the
real Rangers is so fun!!!
Love you so VERY very much,
#10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Baseball brings back such wonderful memories for me. We were a baseball family from t-ball through high school! Our oldest, Billy, LOVED baseball! I was sad to see it end!

Looks like Walker had a fantastic year. I know you are treasuring every moment...our kiddos grow up wayyy too fast! :-)