Monday, July 11, 2011

Easter Outfits and Parties :)))

Walker's Second Grade Easter Party...
I love being a room mom.
But I love being HIS mom the most! :)
Annual Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.....
Our group has grown and grown!
Such sweet, sweet blessings!!!
I am so thankful for our neighborhood:)
The HUNT......
Hudson's first real hunt;)
Sweet sister helping Huds...
Even Big Brother helped the Lil' Guy...
Love Love Love
I think Haddie has a crush on Whit ;)
Always a fun time at the Reeds!:)
Mr. Casey;)
My Easter Boy...
Bringing SO MUCH JOY to our lives!
Sweetie pie...
Hadlee (almost five)
Hudson (14 months)
Walker (8 years old)
One of my ALL time FAVORITE pictures.
These two even though there is
almost four years in between them
are like two peas in a pod.
She is such a sweet little mommy
to Hudsy.  They are both
just really, really sweet. 
I am so blessed....
Walker is REALLY, really a
 sweet guy, too.  I love my Walker D!
All three of them are perfect to me:)
Love trying to get that perfect picture;)
My picture taking always takes
a TURN!  Usually something like this..........
Visiting the Easter Bunny at the mall...
(don't worry my kids know the real meaning
of Easter, too).  We actually thought
that Hudson would be so
scared of the big bunny;)
NOT.at.ALL!
Just keeping it real at the
Richland Fashion Mall......................
These three keep me on my toes and
I LOVE it!  They are all three
absolute DELIGHTS!!!! :)
And so darling in their Easter outfits, too! ;)

No comments: