Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

There was only one place for me to
spend Mother's Day this year...............
WITH my own mother and my two sisters
who have always been like mothers to me
AND of course with TRAVIS and my own BABIES:)
First and foremost, we let Travis
celebrate his beautiful mother!!!:)
Michelle brought flowers for Travis
to give to his mother.  Travis has ALWAYS
been very good to his mom. 
Travis had colored this during therapy...
you have to realize that he is having to
learn how to write again.  At this point,
he still can't.  God bless his heart.
I've always enjoyed reading cards that
Travis wrote to his mom on Mother's Day
and her birthdays.  Travis had beautiful
hand writing (for a guy) and he was so
open with his feelings.
We love to make this boy laugh:)
Scott found this Superman Mom card
for Travis to give Lynna:)
Nobody makes Travis laugh and smile
more than his mama!  He lights up like
a little boy when he sees her.
He does that for me, too...
I just have to admit;)
It makes my WORLD!!!
My mother's dear friend Frances Clay
sent Travis this awesome
Superman belt buckle.
Travis LOVED it!!!
LeTambra...our other favorite RA!
She's a sweetheart and
takes wonderful care of Trav...
Being beat in UNO by our little Princess;)
So sweet...
nothing like a mother's love!
We were celebrating our own
beautiful and amazing mother, too!!!
My sweet Logan has this picture
as his facebook profile pic:)
A Happy Mother's Day!
Lynna and her handsome boys:)
Scott found the 'mom' card,
my mother found the 'daughter' cards for us...
with a VERY generous gift for each of us,
and I had changed the 'daughter'
to "SISTER" for Lynna and Michelle!!!
Michelle found us these awesome stickers
(actually gift card tags!)....
It was such a sweet day...
Troy was there, too.  I don't know why
he's not in any of these pictures?!?
He most certainly help make me a mama;)))
Matching shirts I got them at Old Navy;)
My sweet, precious, amazing
little loves who gave me the title
that I adore most in this world...
MOMMY!!!
The best, most wonderful, caring,
giving Mother in the world!
The best example there ever could be!!!
My little angels and my hubby spoiled me
rotten on Mother's Day, but my 
favorite gifts were these treasures
that Haddie and Hudson 
made at Mrs. Janice's...

          
AND this AWESOME letter that
Walker typed to me at school
(I will treasure it ALWAYS!)...
"You are the best mom.
You make really good lunch
I have a good time with you.
You are #1.
You make really good dinner, too.
You are as fast as Supergirl!
Thank you for helping me with AR.
I nailed it!
You are skinny, too!
Thank you for cleaning the house.
I love you so, so, so much!"

(I'm raising this boy RIGHT!...knowing
to tell his mom she's skinny;)!!!!!!  ha!
I love being mother to
Walker, Hadlee and Hudson
more than ANYTHING in this
whole entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also love and adore my own mother,
my sisters, my mother-in-law, my
Aunt Kitty and Troy's grandmothers.
Perfectly beautiful examples
to me on how mothers should be!

No comments: