Tuesday, July 5, 2011

April & Realizations:(

Hadlee ready for dance class in her
darling new tu-tu from Aunt Lynna!!!
Boys.are.SO.much FUN!!!
Hunter tried out for a spirit group at MHS.
I made him this shirt and cape for
his try-outs.  Unfortunately he
didn't make it...I'm not even going
there because that was such a shame!
Hunter is the most kind-hearted,
best spirited, sweetest kid
 you could ever find!
Their loss because he would have
been awesome!  ;)))
Kimberly and Chloe sent me these pictures
from Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY MADE ME SMILE SO BIG!!!
I had sent them these shirts because I knew
she couldn't find superman shirts down under!
I love and miss these two SO, SO, SO much. :(
Baylor and A&M were both in
the college basketball finals. 
We realized that we were a house
divided and Hudson would have to
be the tie breaker
(yes, Haddie cheers for Baylor!!!).
We set out both of these bears and
told Hudson to choose.
EVERY single time he would pick
up both.  It was hilarious!!!
So then Troy started showing Hudson
how to throw the Baylor bear down
and stomp on it.  Yep, that's how
those aggies roll sometimes;)))
I often find pictures like this on my camera.
Walker is all about his Legos;)
Hello Spring!!!
Huddy & I at Dr. Graham's...
texting daddy our sad face.
Mean 'ole ear infections:(
Hadlee saved her money for a
special trip to Build-a-Bear!!! 
She is just so sweet.....
A little bit of Heaven on earth...
Cookie cake much?!?
This little girl can PUT AWAY some cookie cake!!!
She chose a really cute pink daisy bunny
with some Sketchers just like her own!!!
This was actually the week after I had a
VERY serious staph infection (MRSA) on my leg.
It.was.AWFUL.GROSS.TERRIBLE.SCARY.
I have pictures, but they are too yucky to post.
Basically I had a bug bite, it got infected,
I shaved not thinking/knowing it was infected
and spread it all over my right leg.
I had to make five visits to my doctor
in one week.  He had to lance three
spots (as in CUT them...I'll have the scars
there forever).  My leg felt like it was constantly
on FIRE and my foot swelled and turned
bright red.  I had to take two
powerful antibiotics for a LONG time.
One was so powerful that I had to
immediately stop nursing Hudson.  :(
Talk about abrupt...the poor guy hated
the bottle and refused to take one.
I was ready to quit nursing,
but had been putting it off because
Hudson hated the bottle and, well
because he's my last baby. ;(  
Anyway, my doctor told me
that it was more important for me
to have this antibiotic (I was so close to
being hospitalized over this crazy, sick stuff).
SO, with Troy away on a business trip
(he came home after the second day of
this madness though), I had to go cold
turkey with Hudson.  I was
engorged and he was sad. :(
BUT only for like one night...
THEN, the stinker immediately
became OBSESSED with the bottle!!!
He turned into one of those toddlers
who walk around all the time with
a bottle!  That doesn't float with this
mama though!!!
Except, I guess, sometimes at the mall;)))
Such a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every so often, I am taken aback by
how fast my kids are growing up.
Walker insisted this spring on
growing his hair out...
after MUCH pleading against it
from Troy and me.  I have ended up
LOVING his hair except that it makes
him look SO MUCH OLDER!
His height and shoe size (his foot is the
size of MINE...he's EIGHT...
I wear an 8 1/2!!!!!)
do that enough, but now his hair, too.
One day he was sick and I let him
ride to the doctor in the front seat
since it was just him and me.
I couldn't help but look over
and realize that my baby boy
is truly growing up and there's
not a thing I can do about it.  :(
Checking out that aforementioned hair
in the mirror.  He's all of the sudden really
into styling it...especially right when
he gets out of the shower. 
He reminds me of Logan with his hair like this.
I used to hold him in my lap while
we waited on Dr. Graham to come in...
Sure enough an ear infection, but he
was feeling better so he and I hit the
mall for a lunch and play date!
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALONE time with this precious young man
growing up right before my very eyes is
 PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Those ol' ear infections are horrible...I use to feel so bad for Bo when he got them. He got them a lot, too!

Walker is growing up so fast. I noticed in a picture you had on another post just how tall he has gotten. He's catching up with his mama!