Sunday, July 3, 2011

Spring Break 2011

We enjoyed the last two days of our
Spring Break to the FULLEST...
starting with stealing Bubba's
Capris Sun off the table...
....and enjoying it to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was like a dream come true! ;)
I love for my kids to have play-dates
and not just because it makes things easier
on me (trust me, they make HUGE messes!).
  Friends mean so much to me
and I want my kids to see the importance
of relationships their entire lives.
Evan is a great kid from Walker's class.
They play really well together...
Sweet Kimi and Haddie!  Little Besties:)
Huds started eating
oatmeal on his own just like
Big Brother and Big Sister...
Now, all three of my kids
have a bowl of oatmeal every morning.
Thank Goodness they get this one
healthy thing everyday!;)
Jonah and Walker had a sleep over.
Having Jonah over is pretty much normal;)
We love him, too!
Haddie and her dance friend, Kenley...
We wished God Mommy
a very happy birthday in San Francisco
on Facebook...
Janitor Hudson continued to try to clean
and vacuum as much as he could;)
My Haddie Pattie Pie continued
to be our SUNSHINE!!!
Our silly little sunshine:)
Making a "I love you Travis" poster...
While Walker was off on his own
playdate, Haddie got to have
Kate Kate to play with her!!!  YAY!
I relished in my little love's
blond curls that daddy wanted to
cut so badly!!!
They played so hard on St. Patrick's
Day that they ALL fell asleep in the car!
Walker never does that anymore.
We had a lunch date and shopping with
our Macy Girl who was home from college.
Three generations...
Three generations...
We headed back to see Travis again.
This time with Troy...
We enjoyed warm weather!!!:)
Walker enjoyed putting Haddie's "Pink Puppy"
in her panties while she was asleep;)))
And finally, my sweet little loves
CRASHED...sometimes even in mommy
and daddy's bed.  Then we get the pleasure
of carrying them to their own beds.
Well, actually, we guide Walker back
to his bed...he's too big to carry now.  :(