Friday, July 29, 2011

Walker and His Summer Camps

My little Stud Muffin was ALLLLL about
some sports camps this summer!
I pleaded with him to NOT do the
football camp since it was the first week
of summer and I thought he deserved
a week to sleep in (mama, too!;)!,
BUT he would hear nothing of that...
SO, football camp it was!!!
He didn't even know what friends would be there.
He did have some of his buds, but they
all got separated onto different teams.
Walker made a great new friend
and I loved that!!!
It was SO HOT at football camp,
but Walker loved it.
On the first day, he was disappointed and told
me that he missed every pass to him that
day.  I told him not to worry that it
must have been BAD THROWS!;)
His response, "MOM, it was the
COACH throwing to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Each day got better and better.
By the last day, he made the winning touchdown
for his little team to claim victory!:)
Walker and Garrett
His mom has become such a sweet friend to me:)
These are all Walker's 2nd grade buddies...well,
 going into 3rd.  YES, Walker is
very tall for his age;)
SUCH a great week for my STUD MUFFIN!
Way to go, Walker D!
The following week was baseball camp.
It was also the week of VBS at our church.
It about killed me that he chose baseball
over Jesus......kidding!  But it did make me sad!
He was PUMPED for this camp though!
This was the first day...he wanted to wear
his complete Ranger uniform...
Big Huds thought he was getting to go, too;)
It was cool seeing him at the MHS Ball Park.
I love this guy so much!
He will forever be my #1..........
Like I say, this guy THINKS he is
just as big as his brother:)
Receiving his certificate and shirt...
Check out my boys!
Walker is SO PROUD to have
Hudson by him like this!!!
This melts my heart.............
Walker & Ryan
This quite possibly might be my
favorite picture of Walker.
He looks WAAAAY too old
and he is just so handsome
and sweet.  :)
Last up was BASKETBALL camp!!!
Giving his fans some love...
He really seems to like basketball, too.
I'm not even sure what to think about
this teen bop!!!  Glad she will
always have a big bro to protect her!;)
Last day of Basketball Camp....
in Macy and Logan's gym!:)
You are AWESOME, Walker!!!
Since he got a new ball, he passed the one
he got last year down to Huds!;)
Walker,
Mommy and Daddy love your work ethic.
You're already learning that you have to
really work hard to be good at things.
I hate that young people have to learn
that at such a young age now. 
But even better than that, you truly
seem to enjoy these sports!
That's what matters most.
You are the BOMB.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forever and always...you are 
my ALL-STAR:)))
Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Can't believe I was there at your house 3 weeks after he was born. Time flies. Sweetness.

Mrs. Davison said...

Oh my gosh your kids are just so cute! Walker is a good boy with a great heart! I love the pics of he and Hudson from behind, oh my gosh they are sweet! And, sports camps, we know them all too well :)

Beth E. said...

My goodness, Walker is quite an athlete! He's had a very busy summer, but it looks as if he's enjoyed every minute! He's growing up so fast, Mindy...so are Hadlee and Hudson!