Monday, July 4, 2011

Sweetest Little Stinkers I Ever Did Know

The Good Lord KNEW we needed
"Little Brother"!!!
He is so full of personality,
never wants to miss a thing,
tries to keep up with Walker & Hadlee,
and is ALWAYS up for anything. 
He's a BLAST:)))
AND he has blond hair
and blue eyes?!?
These two guys truly do love each other!
Hudson can also be quite the
stinker...the sweetest, most lovable
stinker you'll ever know!!!;)
Check out that look!!!
All three of my babies have LOVED
my dad's little red rocker. 
Such a treasure:)
Much better, Sweet Boy!
It's definitely quite obvious that we have
a one year old in our house!!! ;)
AND I LOVE THAT WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also love having an eight year old
who is quite the sweet stinker himself;)))
Blue Eyed, Brown Eyed...
I love them BOTH!:)
Sweetest little stinkers I ever did know!;)

No comments: