Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

We celebrated Valentine's one day early
because Daddy had to go on a business trip.  :(
He's my superman, too!  ;)
We have a card competition...
who spends the most (ridiculous!) and who
gives the mushiest one.
I claim victory!!!
$9.99 AND plays WILD THING!!!!!!!
Haddie and I made cupcakes!:)
Walker's Second Grade Class Party............
LOVE these teachers!!!  SO MUCH.
Jeannie made them beautiful necklaces
with "faith" on them for me for Valentine's.
They already had them on when I got there.
Such an awesome class!:)
Haddie Girl looked so darling for dance that day!
My Heartbreaker...
Then it was time for the
 Hoodie Valentine Party...
Brotherly Love...
Beautiful roses from T-dawg...
missing him on V-day!
Little Hoodies:)))
After the party, the kids got to open
their little treats from mommy & daddy...
I couldn't believe he was this excited
over "I love Mom" pj's!!!
The man of the house when daddy is gone???????
We finished off our night by picking
up the boys from drivers ed and going
for a Valentine date at Chickfila!!!
If I couldn't have my man with me,
then these guys (and sweet girl)
sure were perfect!!!!!!!!
We had a blast!
...especially trying to get a picture
of me with my three little love bugs!;)))
A Mommy in L-O-V-E!!!
Last...going nighty-night in
new pj's and making
mommy's life so full of LOVE!!!!!
All three of my babies!:)
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (NIV)
1 Corinthians 13:4–8a

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Loving the superman undies!!! That's awesome!! Glad u r catching up on your blog; now I've gotta read all your posts!! WOOHOO!! Hudson looks so big. All 3 of your kids are presh!!!!

Katie said...

Mindy, I've missed you! I was just thinking about you today.

Your smile is amazing. Thank you for posting all the wonderful pictures of Travis. Wow, I am very impressed with his therapists and the facilities. His progress is incredible! He's so strong.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I am getting my MUCH needed Trendy Mindy and Her Loves FIX!! Oh, I've missed your blog. Such sweet precious pictures! Your kids always melt RoRo's heart. What a blessing you are to ME and my family. Love you girl. Keep up the good work on the blog. One of these days we will be like the old times and say "I don't have anything to blog about right now".....Love, love, love your blog!!!