Tuesday, June 7, 2011

January Twenty Eleven

January 1, 2011, we celebrated my
beautiful middle sistah's birthday!!!
Michelle is the most kind hearted
person I've ever known in my life.
I bet I know EXACTLY what she wished for;)
So, she's not "4"...but that's the only number
we had!  I guess I better not reveal her age...
even though she looks and acts 21. 
I'll just say that she is ten years older than I am.
(I am 36!)  hee hee! :-)
This little love bug was about two weeks away
from being one when I took
 this pic with my iPhone.  :(
I'm so thankful I got to have another baby. 
Princess Pie...I love her so!
Modern Technology at its best...
Janitor Hudson hard at work!!! ;-)
Then it was time to pack up for a three day
trip to Austin to celebrate a certain
Superman's 22nd Birthday
on January 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(That celebration gets its own post!)
 Dancin' Queen...
 She LOVES going to dance...
Mondays at 1:15 with her little friends.
I love her in her leg warmers;)
On January 22nd, we celebrated
Logan's 16th Birthday!
He told me not to put any of these on
Facebook!  ha!
 Logan still isn't finished with drivers ed?!?  Crazy guy!
 Logan is such a good kid.  He has SUCH
a heart and this whole deal with Travis
has REALLY, REALLY affected him.
In a positive light:)
Logan is AMAZING with my kids
and they ADORE him. 
Aunt Mindy adores him, too! 
 Our other handsome 16 year old!
 Logan & Hunter are BOTH
so handsome AND tall!
When Walker isn't reminding me exactly
of Travis, then he is reminding me of Logan!
 I love these guys!!!  AND fear for when
they actually do start driving
 (not so much Logan!  ha!).
 I'm so thankful for celebrations:)
 I'm also thankful for sweet notes I find
on my desk like this one.  Sweet, sweet
girl left this for me one day.  Reminds
me why I love my job...
"Madame Pierce, I am thankful that you
always look like you enjoy teaching us.
It makes the difference. - Alyx"
Sweet students like HER make the
difference for ME!

 Could.VERY.easily.EAT.him.UP!!!
 The rest of January we spent
"Supporting Travis"!!!
 Sweet boy told me to take this pic for Travis.....

No comments: