Friday, June 24, 2011

Love in February

I fell head over heels in love with
each of my nephews and my niece.
I fell hook, line and sinker
in love with my husband. 
I fell in complete love at first sight
with Walker.
I fell in the sweetest, most heavenly
 love with Hadlee.
And most recently,
I fell madly in love with Hudson...
I could love on him all day long!
He makes this mama HAPPY!:)))
He's just so lovable...
His open mouth kisses are the BEST!;)
I could dip him in some ranch
and eat him right up!!!
Even when he's being a stinker;)))
God love this fun little guy's heart...
AND also his precious, sweetest
little friend...His Big Sister!!!
I'm a blessed mama!
I thank God every single day
for the sweet blessings in my life.
I love you, Little Boy.
I love you, Sweet Girl.
I love you, too, Mr. Big...
even if you are trying to tell your mommy
that you don't want me to take your
picture anymore!  :(((
You good lookin' thing...
 I'm still in love with you, too!
Ready for baseball try-outs...
Sporty Spice;)
Wearing the red San Francisco fleece
that God Mommy sent to Walker
when she first moved out to California...
I have a duplicate picture like this...
but it's Walker and the only difference
is that big bro has brown eyes!:)
Getting baseball ready with Dad...
With a cheerleader and a
wannabe never too far away;)
She gives Huds the best little baths...
such a sweet little mama!
After school at Grandmother's...
When did this hunka hunk
grow up?!?  :(
CURLS!  Little blond curls on my baby
boy!  Daddy BEGS me to go get his hair
cut and I just can't do it! 
Even when they end up looking like this...
Macy's 21st Birthday...
Travis would have loved this celebration.
God bless his heart.  It's just not fair. :(
Poor Huddy...
Grandmother ready to celebrate her girl
and also some Baylor basketball afterwards;)
I adore this beautiful girl...
Macy & Logan are a really cute
and sweet brother/sister duo!
I bet I know what she wished for...
Ahhhhhhh...Macy and her little mama!;)
No matter what...Trav is always with us
in some way or another! 
Beauties:)
Missing and loving one very important
grandchild.  :(  But loving to celebrate
our Macy Girl's 21st Birthday!!!
I love my family.
 Above all things put on love,
which holds everything together
 in perfect harmony.
Colossians 3:14

No comments: