Saturday, June 18, 2011

Celebrating with the Fam:)

I'm all about the birthday week...
and for my little Hudsy Puds
and his first birthday,
that was no different! :)
Hudson is obsessed with balls...
especially footballs (has been since
he would stare at the one on
his mobile when he was a baby!).
I was SO excited when I found a
football pinata for his first b-day party!
Then we forgot to do the pinata at
the actual party!;)))
So, the kids helped Hudson the next day...
As usual, my kiddos had a BALL!!!:)
My kids ENJOY life!!! :)))
Hudson was thrilled to use his new
trash can for all of his suckers;)
LOVE this pic...
We also made new bracelets that day...
"Mommy" for me, "Daddy" for Troy,
"Rock Star" for Hadlee,
"Superman Travis" for Walker,
and "ONE" for Hudson:)))
The next day was actually
Hudson's real BIRTHday...
January 17th.  Troy had to leave early
that morning for a business trip.
It was sweet because he was SO sad
to be gone on Hudson's actual birthday
even though we had really already celebrated it.
Grandmother treated the kids and me
to Chuy's for "ONE" more celebration!
Happy Birthday, Hudson, from your
CRAZY Big Brother...
My little LOVE bug...
everything about him is and has been
a VERY sweet surprise since day ONE of his life!!!
I'm head over heels crazy about this kid...
Can you tell?!?
We love you, Hudsy Puds!
At one year and forever and always!!!

No comments: