Friday, June 17, 2011

Hudson's FIRST Birthday!!!

*Still playing catch up...this is from January 17, 2011*

How old are you, Hudson???
ONE!!!  Yay!
One AMAZING year with this
precious little angel
........who is PURE JOY!!!........
We had a "BALL" at Hudson's
 first birthday party!!!
All ready to party!!!  :)
This day made us all so happy!!!
Kate Kate:)
Birthday Boy was so happy to
see his girlfriend Ella OR was it that
he didn't want his crush Adrienne
holding Ella?!?
Lovin' his little girlfriend;)
Grandmother with Happy Hank:)
Big Huds knew this was his day!!!
Having a ball at his own party!!!
Sweet Jillian
What are these gifts all about?!?
Huddy LOVES him some Logan!
Big boys at play;)
Being a Bashfull Baby Love
while everone was singing
Happy Birthday to him!!!
He is the sweetest, most lovable little thing...
I love this pic...Big Bro & Big Sis
(and mommy!) are celebrating
our Sweet Boy!
I'm so in love with this little one year wonder...
Praying his sweet wishes come true...always!:)
Time for CaKE!!!!!!!!
I love the entire "cake" series of pictures.
it was SO Hudson....
cautious and curious at first?!?
not thinking so?
well, maybe???
that's actually pretty yummy...
going after some more...
sneaky little guy planning his next move;)
his sweet little face & eyes will melt your heart!
Finally!  This is F-U-N!!!!!!!!!
Being ONE!!!!!!!
You Know Who and You Know Who
trying to join in on the action;)
Hudson is the sweetest little
stinker you will ever know!!!
PURE JOY, I tell ya!!!!!
Then he decides to take it to a whole new level;)
LOVE it...Troy & I finally have a child
to dig into his first birthday cake in a BIG way!!!
And just like that...he was DONE!
My Beautiful House Party in the Hizow!!!
Co Co tried to act like she had her hands full...
with twins or something like that?!?
Hudson likes to open cards and look at them
like he is reading (maybe he is?!?)...
It's exhausting being ONE!;)
Time to open presents!!!
HILARIOUS...
a lawn mower and a pair of gym shorts
from the Reeds so Hudson
can be Shirtless Pierce #2
(after Daddy!!!)
I got him this "man purse"
so maybe he would quit carrying
Haddie's Hello Kitty purse!!!;)
Obviously Travis couldn't be at the party,
but he and Michelle had made big
plans for it!  After Hudson was done opening
gifts, Michelle said there was one more
and brought out this trash can for
"Janitor Hudson" from Travis!
Check out Hudson's face...
it was TRULy PriCELESS!!!
In all of Hudson's one year of life,
I had never seen him do this
surprise face until this very moment.
He was totally shocked!!!
Telling us all about it...
he and that kindred spirit Travis
have such a bond!!!
I had never seen him so excited!
Leave it to our Travis to bring
laughter to the party
without even getting to be there!!!
Opening and closing his very own
Superman theme song card!
Sweet Sister helped open all of his gifts!
We loved having Party Patsy!!!
Grandmother is so busted!
It's a pet peeve of mine for my kids
to drink out of other people's drinks...
even Grandmother's!!!  HA!
Big and Bigger Boys!
 Little Boy Hoodies...
missing Hudson & Bryce
Found Hudson:)
Love this couple...
RoRo is not only house party but also
takes pictures and loves my babies as her own! 
Hank, Hudson, Ella
It was the ADORABLE babies'
first birthday party to attend!!!
What an honor!!!
A birthday hat?!?
Not so much;)
Please help me, Logan!!!
He is such a pleasant little fellow
even when not real happy about that hat...
The kids helped me make this sign...
Hank & Troy kinda look alike???
I thought it might be nice to have a couple
more...I mean Hudson IS one?!?
You can see how Troy felt about that!
If we had lots & lots of money,
I would do it all again FOR SURE!!!
One year old and ON THE GO!!!
I love ALL the sistahs in my life...
My favorite little couple at eight years old...
Walker & Kate
sisters-in-law!;)
all three;)
 Kelli and I have waited a long time for this!!!
We might all be one big happy family someday!  ha ha!
VERY important guests at the party...
and all very sweet, too!  :)
Representin' the cousins!!!
We are so happy to be the
Pierce Party of FIVE!
Thanks to the arrival of
Hudson Jack on January 17, 2011:)))
I can't imagine how we would have made it
through this year without this precious
little gift from God! 
Hudson,
You are the happiest, sweetest, most lovable little
guy I know.  Your blond hair and blue eyes still
throw us for a loop!  You are just so special!!!
The mere thought of you and I can't help but
smile (your daddy is the same way!).
Even when you are being a stinker,
you are still the sweetest little thing in the world!
You are so pleasant and playful...
just a perfect little combination!
You are SO very, VERY loved and adored
by your big brother and big sister.
It's something to see!!!
You have truly completed our lives!:)
You are mommy's little delight! 
I can't quite figure it out yet,
but there is something so very
special about you.  I pray every single
day for what God has in store for your life.

Thank you, Sweet Jesus, for this
precious little one year wonder!
I couldn't love you more,
Baby Love!!!

Happy FIRST Birthday,
Hudsy Puds!!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like Hudson had a rockin' bday party! Isn't it sad how time flies so fast!!! That cake looks yummy!!!! Sports...of course!!!! Hope u and the fam are doing well!

Mrs. Davison said...

What a sweet little guy Hudson is. It makes me want another baby! Happy birthday (belated). Hope you are all well.

Beth E. said...

Oh, my...what a birthday that was! Y'all really know how to throw a party! I loved all the pics.

What a sweet, precious boy Hudson is! AND...Walker has done some major growing! My goodness, I can't get over how tall he is...or was...this was in January, so he's probably even taller now! Hadlee is such...what a heart breaker she's gonna be!

You had me wishing I could be there with all of you! One day, girl, one day!

Hugs...

Amanda said...

Mindy, this just warms my heart to see this post. All I could think about is how much you prayed for that precious baby boy of yours! You are so very blessed. Isn't it amazing how hard it is to imagine what life would be like without him and what life was like before him! How complete your family must feel and it's only been a year (and a half). He is absolutely adorable and Walker and Hadlee have gotten so big. You have 3 of the cutest kids EVA, my friend. Miss you!