Monday, June 20, 2011

Playing in January (Even Outside;)

God love this precious little blond,
blue eyed one year wonder!!!
Who makes us laugh every single day!!!
He is so sweet and cute I could just eat him UP!;)
Hudson was using his fork
all by himself correctly!!!!  :)
Sweet Little Mama is NEVER too far away...
Even his little foot gets me!  ;)
Super Bowl Par-tay at the Nemecs...
Laughin' at this pic...my four kids on the dance
floor.  Four being my own three AND Walker's
brother from another mother (Landry!)  ;)
Why do I love Texas in January?!?
Because you can have WARM weather
like this!!!  I'm not a fan of
Old Man Winter!;)))
My Sweetheart...
My Stinker!;)
Walker was gone to a birthday party
and I swear sometimes we don't know what
to do with ourselves when he is gone!  :(
Except put bows in Hudson's hair...
And play basketball with Daddy...
LOVE these photos...
could be valuable someday;)))  ha!
Hudson LOVES to play with any kind
of ball.  I suppose he was having fun
getting to have the basketball all to himself
on this particular day! 
Barbies with my Best Girl...
Poor Huds prefers to play ball with Big Bro,
but when he is gone he seems just fine
to play dolls with Big Sis!  :)
This little dumplin always wants mommy to
play with her.  She's such a little bit of
Heaven on earth.  I love you, Sweet Girl...

No comments: