Monday, June 27, 2011

Heartbreakers, Love Birds & Handsome Devils

Meet my Heartbreaker...
Hearbreaker, Jr. I should say.
This was Big Brother's shirt
and I have the sweetest memories of
Walker wearing it, too. 
Here he is as a matter of fact............
Now back to Hudson Jack........
Speaking of the original again, here he is!
Walker won't wear
"heartbreaker" shirts anymore.  :(
He wouldn't even wear the "Ladies Man"
shirt I bought him for V-day at Old Navy!  ha!
Meet my Little Love Bird!!!
She is pure sweetness...
She and I had a Valentine's treat
to Build-a-Bear...just the two of us!!!
I could watch her make these
wishes every single day of my life.
And I can pray that her wishes
come true every day of her life, too!
She chose a "heart" bear with
a darling Valentine dressy dress!;)
Of course a 'heart headband', too,
because Haddie is starting to love
headbands herself. 
MY doll baby...
I absolutely LOVE having one little girl...
...especially one as sweet as Haddie Cakes!:)
Then we got to go and visit
some other precious, adorable
LOVE BIRDS...............
Handsome Hanky Panky...
Adorable Ella Bella...
I love them SO much!!!
Too bad Daddy won't let us have anymore
babies...Haddie and I would want a couple
 JUST like Hank & Ella!!!;)))
Last but not least,
here's my Handsome Devil!!!
God Mommy sent the
crazy guy this cute shirt!
I have to admit...he is
quite the Handsome Devil!;)
I love my Heartbreaker, my Love Bird
AND my Handsome Devil. 
My BIG Love was off playing baseball
that day with my Biggest Love (Daddy).
Walker D. really was the "original"
heartbreaker, so for now, I'll
just have to treasure these pictures of him.....
 Such a little stinker LOVE back then, too!!!;)

No comments: