Sunday, June 12, 2011

SWARM Basketball Team

Walker was asked to play in a different
basketball league this year. 
A MUCH more DIFFICULT league!
We are so glad he chose to do it...
such a great experience and he
learned A LOT
(even though they lost quite a few games;).
Plus it was with an AWESOME group of friends!
Our team was composed of all 2nd graders.
We usually had to play 3rd grade teams
who had been playing for years together.
 Our boys gave it their ALL and we were
ALWAYS so proud of them!
 "HEY, can I suit up and play?!?"
 Isn't she SWEET?
 99.9% of the time!!!
I gotta give her credit that was A LOT of
basketball she had to watch...
sometimes more than one game in a day!
Of course I loved spending time with the
parents.  Through this and that
 in sports & school,
Troy and I have made some great friends. 
Walker chose #55 because that was
always Macy's basketball number! :)
 Walker started getting REALLY aggressive
and REALLY into playing. 
He also practiced in the driveway a lot.
He made us so proud!  :)
 Zach, Garrett, Tanner, Walker, Graham, Court,
Peyton, Matthew
 Way to Go, SWARM!!!
Especially #55!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Of course, I love this basketball post!!! :) GO WALKER!!! I know how proud you are of Walker and his two best cheerleaders!!!!

I know I haven't commented on your Travis posts, but I still read every.single.word and PRAY for Travis and your family every day! Travis is such a MIRACLE! It's truly amazing to see how his wonderful progress over the last few months!!!!