Thursday, June 16, 2011

When Baby Made Five

When the shock wore off after I found out
I was preggers with my third baby,
and the awe set in...I just figured we'd
pretty much be on our own.
I mean it was BABY #3?!?!?!?!?
I was spoiled rotten with Walker
because he was my first.
Spoiled rotten with Hadlee
 because she was a girl. 
But BOY, oh baby BOY, was I wrong...
of course I knew that I had plenty more love
to go around, but so did everyone else!
It was simply amazing.  :)
Somehow I never posted these pictures
after Hudson was born, so then
I thought I would do them at six months
(but then I was on an unwanted hiatus)...
so now, they will go along with his one year posts!

First of all a few weeks before
Hudson was due, Troy was called into
a conference room at work. 
(He is an engineer by the way...
Outstanding Graduating Senior at
Texas A&M back in his day...
if you don't mind me saying so myself!;)
Troy walked into a room full of co-workers
and still didn't even get it.
That "it" was the hundreds...actually it was
over a thousand diapers and wipes
they had lining the wall for us!
Troy works with a GREAT group of people
and they LOVE him!  He is very respected
at work and makes his wife proud!:)
His work usually doesn't do stuff like
this for babies (especially for the guys) so we
were really caught off guard and SO GRATEFUL!
I still to this day thank the
ladies who arranged this
amazing gift when I see them.  We did not buy
diapers until Hudson was EIGHT months old!!!
Thanks to the kindness of others!!!
Best baby gift EVER...
especially on your third child!!!!!!!
Then there were the meals...yes,
people still bring meals
when you have a third baby!!!
The Hoodies, knowing how picky and funny about
food I am, brought over SEVERAL gift cards
to our favorite places and then still brought
dinners, too!  CRAZY! 
The Reeds, as usual, were creative as ever...
There were even showers!!!
Of course I already blogged about
the Hoodie shower.
My teacher friends also had a special
shower planned but I went into labor early;
in fact, the day before the party!
So about a week after Hudson was born,
some teachers dropped off the gifts
and some meals and loved on Baby Huds!;)

See Baby Love...you were loved and cared for
and spoiled long before you even knew it!!

While I was so sad to miss out on the
shower with my teacher friends,
it turned out to be such a fun treat for
Walker & Hadlee!

I was pretty excited, too!
Anything that involved celebrating my precious
new sweet baby boy love! 
Sweetest surprise of my life...

The kids tore into the gifts!  ;)

Hudson and I tried to keep up!  ;)
Bless my sweet MHS friends,
they have given me a wedding shower
and THREE baby showers!

Thumbs up from Walker on that
baseball bib! 
Look at that tiny little angel...

Sports blanket from Sweet Irene...

Glad I had a professional Big Sis
and Big Bro to help!!!;)
Darling outfit from Sweet Susan & Kayla.
Hudson wore it this spring!  :)

T-Daddy was the photographer for the shower!  ;)

This shower had quite a flair to it!!!  :)))



THANK YOU...amazing friends...
with ALL of our hearts & souls!!!

I could have easily lost the little love
amongst his gifts and diapers!  ;)

All this to say, I was OVERWHELMED by the
love and support I had during my pregnancy
and birth of my third baby.  It was no different
from my first two.  And it's the same with
the love I have for my third, too. 
Every single thing, stage, event, laugh, cry.......
are ALL just as exciting, scary and sweet.
So thankful for my THREE sweet
baby loves, my baby daddy,
and my INCREDIBLE friends
who celebrated this birth right along with me!

From everyone who has been given much,
much will be demanded;
and from the one who has been entrusted
 with much, much more will be asked.  
Luke 12:48

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Aw, sweet pics! Happy belated birthday to your little lovebug!!!!! I hope you post pics soon of his big day. I've been thinking of you!!