Monday, January 26, 2009

She's Here...

...and I wish I was there!!!

Meet her. Look at her. Love her.
My God Daughter arrived today!!!
~ Sweet Beautiful Addison ~
Isn't she just lovely?!?
Perfect and beautiful in every single way possible!
Addison was born to her ROCK STAR mommy
(aka my bestie!) this morning at 8:36 am
in San Francisco (hence why I wasn't there!).
I was carrying on a conversation with
Kelli at 6:45 her time this morning,
when she said she would call
me right back. She quickly called back
merely to tell me she'd call later because...
she was about to PUSH!!!
Such a super star! We love our God Mommy!!!
Addie weighed 6 pounds 15 ounces.
She's 20 sweet inches long.
Guess who also shares this BIRTHday...
Sweet Kaye Bells!!!
We are keepin' the love in the Na Na Hood!!!
What a fantastic day!
I am so excited to share mommyhood
with Kelli. She is going to be the
best, most fun mom EVER!!!
After 793 texts, e-mails, and phone calls today...
I am just SO HAPPY for Rob & Kelli!!!
A beautiful, healthy baby girl!
What Blessings from Above!!!
So much more to share and so many more pics to come!
Love,

10 comments:

Beck said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE that name Addison, it was actually a front runner for Brynne in the later stages of my pregnancy! She is gorgeous, betcha can't wait to get your spoilin' on!

Anonymous said...

She is perfect! Congrats God Mommy!

Rune said...

She is adorable:)

Wib.

angie said...

that is great news, such a sweet miracle. Oh and nice ta-tas!:)

Amanda said...

Oh yay! Congrats.. she is so beautiful!

Nice rack! ;)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

i want that shirt too cool and what a cutie god bless so adorable .. bet wishes ..look at that sweet pace lovely is correct.

Adrianne said...

Beautiful Baby Girl!

Congratulations to your Bestie and to you, God Mommy!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

She is beautiful!!! I can see Kelli in her. Oh, I hope these first few days together make beautiful memories. Congrats God Mommy and of course Kelli!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Love that shirt-great boobs, too!
How exciting to be a God mother-I have a god son and love him loads!
Congrats!

Jennifer said...

LOVE YOUR GOD MOMMY SHIRT!
Way coooool