Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm Thinking NBA?!?

Tonight was Big Man's
FIRST basketball game!!!

The game was so funny!!!

I loved every single second of it...especially when Walker SCORED!!!

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!
Walker & his team were AWESOME!
At one point the ball came down and smacked
Walker right in the nose. He tried to be
such a big boy...but it hurt!
(That does hurt BIG time, I know!).
He toughed it out and never left the court!This Court Side Cutie (with her double ear
infection) enjoyed a cherry flavored ring pop!!!

I don't know of any bigger basketball fans than my parents!!!Grandmother has been bragging about her busy social life right now with the Baylor Lady Bears, Baylor Men, Macy's team, Logan's team and now Walker's team! They love to go to basketball games!!!

WAY TO GO, WALKER!!!

We are so proud of you!

6 comments:

Beck said...

Your sweet boy is sooo cute! I can't wait for Landon to be old enough to play sports. I am a total sports 'type' mom...anything, just so he stays involved (:

Rhonda said...

Yeah for Walker - HOW FUN! We spend lots of time at basketball courts and practices too! Don't you just LOVE it when YOUR kid scores??!!

Shannon said...

SO FUN!!! Brad and Landon start basketball tomorrow morning and I think I am the most excited! Love keeping up with your precious family.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Way to go Walker! So proud of you. Oh, I hate to hear about the nose. That does hurt. ouch! I can't wait to see you and Luke play each other. I hope Haddie is feeling MUCH better. Hugs~

angie said...

Tough little man! I know you must be so proud! I am so shocked that he's wearing maroon again-he he:)

Beth E. said...

Basketball with little kids is hilarious! You'll have so much fun. Both of our boys were involved in basketball when they were young. I remember those days...they go by tooo fast!