Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hoops & Half Time

Best Buds Walker & Luke
on AND off the court!!!
Walker had quite the fan club
at this game...
Macy & Logan provided the half time
entertainment! They couldn't keep
themselves off of the court!
Speaking of, Walker is really picking
up on basketball lingo.
The other day we were playing games.
Walker chose Go Fish and
Haddie chose Candy Land. After we played
Go Fish, I was picking up the cards to get
ready for Candy Land and Walker said,
"Come on Haddie. It's half time.
Let's get a snack."

Check out this gym...it is the Woodway Family Center.

Both of my sisters, my two cousins, Macy,
Logan AND I all played in this gym when we were little!!!
Walker had another great game!
He scored again...and did not like it AT ALL
when he had to sit out for a quarter!!!It was so cute because during the game
Walker ran over to the sideline and
gave Logan five! Speaking of Logan,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!!
We celebrated him tonight and there
will be a post all about that tomorrow!
Aunt Michelle, Uncle Terry, Logan, Macy,
Grandmother, Aunt Lynna, PaPa,
Coach Daddy, & Hadlee all there to
support the WalkMan!
But do you know who his #1 fan is?!?
I'll give you ONE guess...

11 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

THSNKS FOR STOPING BY AND FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS I DO NOT SEE A FOLLOW BUTTON ON YOUR BLOG OR S BUTTON WILL HAVE TO MAKE ONE UP FOR YOU .LOL CLICK TH E FOLLOW BUTTON SO I CAN FOLLOW YOUR SWEET BLOG EVERY DAY IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY..THE OBAMBA CONVERSATION STILL GETS ME ... THANKS FOR STOPING BY ..

MANY BLESSINGS MICHELLE AND WOOT TO ALL THOSE AWESOME PICTURES GO MAMA..

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

BTW EMMA IS 2 TOO SOEMTHING IN COMMON...

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

OK CHECK YOUR E-MAIL AND ADD THOSE CODES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ITS ON MY BLOG AS WELL GO YOU !!!NOW I CAN FOLLOW CAUSE CRAZY ME DID NOT SEE THAT FOLLOW BUTTON EARLIER LOL


GOD BLESS MICHELLE @ CIRCL OF LIFE

PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT U DO NOT NEED TO USE IT SEND ANOTHER PICTURE and we can do something....

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ps let me know what you think...

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

It's so cool that your kids can play in the same gym that you did as a child. Neato!

angie said...

Love the WFC!! So much fun to watch your little guy:) I love that picture of your whole family there cheering him on, they's just so neat!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Awww.....I looked for you guys last night. I couldn't remember if Walker had a game. Way to go Walker on scoring! I love seeing them get excited. I am going to snag that picture of the two of them. Luke will want this up in his room!

Rune said...

I found your blog on "circle of life" You have a very interesting blog:)And a beautiful family.

Wibeche

Rhonda said...

I can so FEEL this post! We were on the same wave length with our posts - our basketball stars and their fan clubs!! Congrats to Walker on his game! Fun times with the family!

Adrianne said...

WAY TO GO WALKER!!!

That looks like a fun place to play. And what a cheering section! Where's Haddie's cheerleading outfit?

Be sure to post lots of photos throughout the season:-)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

did u see your e-mail check out my blog their is a suprise for u ... i have been waiting all day for u to se it lol