Monday, January 12, 2009

Centers with Haddie

Haddie Pattie Pie has felt so much better!
Thanks for your sweet comments!
She was ready to really PWAY again today!
I have already told you that Haddie Girl
LOVES to play! I hear the question,
"Pway witt me in my rooooom?"
countless times a day. This is what
'pway' time consists of these days with
my Sweetie Pie Pway Princess.
I shall call them her "centers"!

We always begin with her Little People.
Mamaw has outfitted Haddie with ALL
of the Little People you see below...
including the CASTLE & CARRIAGE for
Christmas! Thank you, Mamaw!
Haddie LOVES you so much!!!
Haddie's Little People characters consist of
the following: Haddie, Mindy, Daddy,
Sister, Co Co & Kate Kate.
Unfortunately the castle is no longer a
castle...but rather TARGET!!!
No joke!!!!!!!!!!!!
Without a doubt, Haddie always has to tend
to her twins named...
"Giiiirl Baby" and "Boy Baby"!She changes their diapers with a real wipe.
Almost always Boy Baby has a "TINKY"....
The twins are always fed...As you can see, it's tough having twins...
The Sweet Little Mommy ALWAYS loves her
babies and puts them to "ni ni"...Recently, a new center has been added...
The Princess Cash Register.
Grandmother & PaPa got this for Haddie.
I have no clue how, but she knew EXACTLY
what to do with it immediately...Watch her swipe that debit card!!!She loves to say,
"Thank you so much. Come back soon."
(All in her adorable Vietnamese accent!!!)

I didn't get a pic of this one in action, but it is most definitely a staple center...DOCTOR. She used to doctor us, but now she only wants to be doctored. She will stop mid-play and say "I sick!" which signals me to get the kit! Here it is...pink of course!!! The last center is BEAUTY PARLOR. Hadlee insists on being wrapped in this blanket before we begin. She likes for her eye shadow to be applied first ~ always some blue AND pink...

After her blush & lipstick is applied,
she likes for her hair to be brushed
and dried at the same time. Don't dare try
to brush without running that hair dryer!!!
Again, she used to LOVE doing my hair
and make-up. Now even if I do hers for
thirty minutes with a promise that my turn
is next, when it is all said and done this is
what I get...
"Sorrdy. We do yours tomorrdow."
Checking herself out when finished...
Wait a minute!!!
How could I forget THIS center!?!
She always prepares something to eat...

I must confess that sometimes I am just not in the mood to 'pway', but it sure is hard to turn this little girl down!!!

10 comments:

angie said...

What a fun room! Can we come pway? That is exactly how Ally says it:) I love the debit card and the accent! And that you get a turn next time...so hilarious! She is so pretty Mindy, and she knows what she likes:)

melanie, aka Mo said...

I know what you mean about that "pwaying"! It is pretty tiresome, but I MAKE myself every time, because soon enough, I will want to pway and she will want to go out with her friends! Agreed?!

Ellie is not saying Play yet, but she signs it. the minute I hit the door from work, she is signing "play" and grabbing toys. At present, our centers are the princess pop up tent, a cash register (what is it with them... like we SHOP or something?!), puzzles, and her wagon. She starts saying, "RIDE". or "SIDE" which of course means "OUT-SIDE!". Just letting you know I am right there with you on this one! melanie

Anonymous said...

How buaful (as Bowen would say) is that little girl?!! She is such a doll. Her mommy is a special mommy too! Paying (as B says) is tough stuff. I see that Mo is there with us. Isn't it nice to have others to reach out to, to share with, and to support as we allllllll pway with out little ones. Those little people rock the house, yo. We have GOT TO PLAN TO GET TOGETHER. Those caps were not a mistake!! Love that child and love her little mommy too!

Rhonda said...

I can certainly see why it would be hard to turn down "pwaying" with Miss Haddie! All her little centers are so cute and it's great that you have all her little pway habits documented with pictures! She is precious!!!

Amanda said...

How fun and such an immagination she has! That has got to be tiring though for you I'm sure. Matthew got a Mickey Mouse Dr set for Christmas too and he loves it. I'm loving all that PINK though!

Beth E. said...

Oh, my...what fun it would be to play with a little girl! That Hadlee has it all figured out!

Imagine me trying to play every day with two very active little BOYS...soldiers, cops and robbers, Power Rangers, GI Joe, mud, bugs, worms (or "slermers" as Bo called them) wrestling, building forts...and Bill would wonder why I was exhausted when he'd come home from work each evening! lol

Enjoy this precious time with your kiddos...they grow up so quickly! :o)

Beck said...

SO cute! And, Troy better watch out...Miss Hadlee is already a pro at swiping her debit card! LOL, have a great day (:
Hugs from CA

Kimberly said...

So glad Haddie is feeling better. I love that she doesn't have time to do YOUR hair..hee hee. I seem to remember feeling the same way you do in a certain 16B HIZOW!!!
Love you soooooooo much. Call me when Haddie is back on her feet.
xoxo

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Laughing out loud! This is too funny and cute. Oh, I so know the little Target lady she is acting like. ha! This is so sweet Mindy. Precious, precious memories! Glad she is feeling better.

Adrianne said...

She's a mini Mindy. How many times have I run into you at Target:-) That little angel girl is so girly, I LOVE it!!!