Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Little Love Princess

Whether you are in a poofy red skirt,
a pretty dress or in
Bubba's clothes with 101 fever...
you always make our life so bright!!!

HA!!! I can't forget that crazy brother of yours...

There is never a dull moment with the two of you!!! The perfect combination of
SPUNK & SWEET!!!

You even make picking your nose cute!!!The above & below pics are all ones that
I forgot to ever post during the holidays!
I love these pics of my daughter!!!
She is our little LOVE Princess!!! I absolutely LOVE love LOVE this pic...
it is so Haddie Girl!!!
Our Sweet Baby Girl has had a double ear
infection and has been running fever
since early Wednesday morning.
Hadlee's little eyes just say it all...
and it just breaks my heart.
Yet, Sweet Girl continues to LOVE,
play & give the best HUGS!!!
Here's the Little Droopy Muffin
(outfitted by her Big Brother!)
playing with my phone today...She really seemed to be perking up
tonight so hopefully this is behind us.
We are missing the BRIGHT eyes of our
Sweet Little LOVE Princess!!!
You are SO loved,
Haddie Pattie Pie!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Beck said...

LOVE the new look of your blog Mindy! Those are some great family pictures, each of them are beautiful! Hope sweet Haddie feels better real soon. Nothing worse than a sick baby...err, big girl, LOL!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Want to knwo a secret of mine? I don't really know how to store all those blogs that I like to check, so I typically don't check them until I get a comment from them and can easily just click on them then and see what's up! So, today, I clicked on you and WHAT?!! Cute banner! Love it! I think I need a refresher! Mine is old school, and I have a Jessi even! I scrolled down to catch up and cannot believe that you don't travel. Why? don't like the hecticness? packing? being on the road? in the air? just curious. I LOVE to travel! So, I was wondering why someone wouldn't. Hit me back! Melanie

Michelle said...

I LOVE the new layout!! It looks great!! The family pictures are AWESOME!!

angie said...

So sorry that she's been sick!!! That's the saddest little picture:(. Mindy you are such a sweet mommy and your children are just beautiful inside and out!

fivemjs said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE your knew pics!! So cute! Um...is that your tree still up???? Girl...its the middle of January!! =)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Sweet Haddie cakes....I am so hoping you are feeling better now. It makes RoRo so sad to see you sick (what a trooper letting Big Bro dress you up still). The pictures of her in her red outfit are beautiful and fun Plus, the ones of her in her Christmas dress melt my heart. I would have to be on kodak gallery ordering those up!! Get well hugs sweet girl.

Amanda said...

Oh no, I hope she's feeling better today! I too love the look of your new blog!! So pretty. Oh and Walker outfitting Haddie.. love that too! ;)